Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

ang guar @tinydancer
Businesses are still requiring masks in Texas, and most people are happy to comply. If this is happening in Texas, it will be the same in many other states. No one helped this woman, because they are good to go with masks. Until the people are shown the truth about the virus, masks and vaccines, this is going to be the reality of everyday life for many people. I will be making changes in the way and with whom I do business in Texas going forward. The is complete, unconstitutional bullshit!
04:03 PM - Mar 13, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by tinydancer in this post can reply
Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
13 March, 05:16
In response ang guar to his Publication
Same here in Missouri Business are requireing masks and it is a no mask mandate state but cities like Branson still have mandate in place. So I just leave. If i dont have anywhere to shop ill shop online.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ang guar @tinydancer
13 March, 05:31
In response Momma Jen to her Publication
I just believe until we stand up and say "no more" collectively, nothing will change. I am on an island by myself. None of my people agree or feel as strogly as I do. God bless this lady! She has bigger balls than any man I know. And that includes the one I love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396