Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 June, 05:35
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
I agree too. I thought I had problems sleeping before. Now I really don't sleep. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cookie Lover @WonderBird
20 June, 07:17
But how would big pharma and fauci gets their millions/billions?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
22 June, 12:13
In response Cookie Lover to her Publication
They woukd not, thats why they didnt. CROOKS.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
20 June, 06:09
Who is really training our doctors? Notice how just as soon as a drug goes off patent, Dr.s stop prescribing it? What is the connection here?
Large waiting rooms full of sick people so that not only do you get this visit but you also get to come back for the "Nosocomial" you picked up there. What's the connection?. Oh, I think I see.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
30 March, 03:17
That who has been running the power game. This is why we are at war. Good vs Evil. The White Light of Goodness from our Father God will Win. All good things take time to manifest but we will see things change. What a great timeline to be alive.

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
27 March, 09:28
Exactly!!!!!!!

Anne Woodward @Luckyanne
27 March, 08:28
The health "officials" not only did not provide those treatments, they very vehemently opposed them. They need to be sued for crimes against humanity.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
27 March, 08:10
A HEALTHY HUMAN IS A LOST CUSTOMER.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
27 March, 08:04
Indai cancelled their Vax orders & now sells
the HCQ Cocktail OTC for $2.99 !

27 March, 08:13
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
INSAAAANE!! I'm recovering week 3 from Covid where i had TWO straights weeks of fevers, lost 19lbs because of the fevers and and have been caring for myself holistically. I can't afford to lose anymore weight!!
This pisses me off because because Im a very healthy person. Luckily my kids didxnot get it. This should be made availabke to EVERYONE!!! Unreal!! $2.99?!! WOW!!

Elle Aurora Ash @Ellestar
19 March, 10:11
so true Bunny love you. ❤️

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 March, 12:58
Exactly. All politics and TDS ayndrome

11 March, 07:45
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
YES!!!!

Denise Bel @DeniseExcited4Justice
10 March, 11:41
Even worse, they deleted any person who even y
tried to share this info! not only did they not provide it, they didn't even TELL people to take it themselves. Ive been saying this from.beginning why not? well other than knowing why!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
10 March, 10:25

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
10 March, 10:00
where is the power of killing off your tax base?? absolutely maniacle

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
10 March, 09:45
TRUTH In a NUTSHELL....

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
10 March, 09:09
For a fraction of the cost