Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
10 March, 09:08
Right?!
I agree!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
Indai cancelled their Vax orders & now sells
the HCQ Cocktail OTC for $2.99 !
08:04 PM - Mar 27, 2021
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
27 March, 08:13
In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication
INSAAAANE!! I'm recovering week 3 from Covid where i had TWO straights weeks of fevers, lost 19lbs because of the fevers and and have been caring for myself holistically. I can't afford to lose anymore weight!!
This pisses me off because because Im a very healthy person. Luckily my kids didxnot get it. This should be made availabke to EVERYONE!!! Unreal!! $2.99?!! WOW!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
30 March, 03:33
From what I have been told (Mom a retired Ted Pilled pharmacist, it is never too late for HCQ).

Maybe you could contact https://www.americasfrontl... and
get a RX for HCQ? 🙏. Hope you feel better soon!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 June, 05:44
I pray you feel better soon. Take Garlic supplements, elderberry syrup, boil grapefruit and lemon skins in water for 2 hrs and drink the liquid. Add good quality manuka honey to it for better taste. Vit C, D, Zinc and Quercetin and call American Frontline Doctors. Gargling with warm water, salt and vinegar can get rid of phlegm. Get fresh pineapple and blend with honey for cough, or heat on the stove lemon juice, honey and cinnamon and take a few times a day in a shot glass, tonic water helps. So sorry you are sick. Praying for you to feel better soon.