DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
26 February, 10:44
ADRENOCHROME THE OPEN SECRET.

Keannu Reeves said they call it Wine in Hollywood....BTW Johnny Depp had a $100,000.00 a month wine addiction....

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
09 March, 02:06
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Doesnt Fancy-Pants Pelosi have a Cinyard/Winery?

Oh ya, she doesπŸ˜πŸ‘‡πŸ‘€

https://virtualglobetrotti...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
09 March, 05:06
In response Kairos Lion to her Publication
I wonder if Pelosi had the requisite underground tunnels outfitted with cages to entrap, torture and hold children as prisoners until the pedovores arrived to harvest our sweet innocent children.

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
Hey-I had a thought...a lot of the wineries have entertainment etc. on their properties..Wonder if any 'Familiar Names' Entertained there. I am going to look it up and see if there iswas some kind of Entertainment schedule on file.πŸ‘
05:24 PM - Mar 09, 2021
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kairos5D in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kairos Lion, click on at the bottom under it