Only people mentioned by Fastwalker in this post can reply
Frog Bandit @FrogFatCalves77
17 March, 07:16
In response walker Fast to his Publication
I am definitely with you! I can't wait for Trump's return to office to finish what he started four years ago and clean up the current shit the Demoncrats are doing to destroy our great nation and our Constitution! I firmly believe that a day of reckoning and judgement will come to those who have done us wrong! When it happens, I want a front row seat! WWG1WGA!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blondie Brute @BlondieBrute
12 March, 12:55
I'm thinking the number is much higher like 100 MIL.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
12 March, 12:20
Salute!

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
09 March, 10:18
i bet that number is alot higher with door knob as the fake president😎

Lilac Moon @LilacMoon
09 March, 08:15

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
09 March, 07:56
Its more like 85M !!or 90M

Mira Sorvino Sound Of Freedom @mirasorvino18
09 March, 11:14
Watch Sound Of Freedom Movie 2021 Full Streaming Online

LINK : https://t.co/pWq3SlHjoJ?so...
The story of Tim Ballard (Jim Caviezel), a former US government agent, who quits his job in order to devote his life to rescuing children from global sex traffickers.

Jim Caviezel, before the shooting of the film, spent several days shadowing Tim Ballard and learning about Operation Underground Railroad's operations. He was able to go to Latin America and witness an operation led by Ballard himself.

#wwg1wga #TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus #Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming #GodWins #MAGA #SaveOurChildren #darktolight #Draintheswamp #Trump #trusttheplan #QANON #Biblical #HoldTheLine #SoundOfFreedom #SOUNDOFFREEDOMMOVIE #jimcaviezel #TimBallard #rodbarr #AlejandroMonteverde #AlejandroGomez
#MiraSorvino #BillCamp #KurtFuller #GaryBasaraba #JoséZúñiga #GerardoTaracena #ScottHaze #Eduardo

WORLDANON .COM @worldanon
09 March, 01:54
Yes!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
08 March, 07:37
TRUE NUMBERS COME OUT ITS MORE LIKE 87 mil

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
08 March, 06:41
Working behind the scenes but, would love it if others knew that he never truly left.The sheep like my husband and daughters who can't see what is right in front of their faces.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
08 March, 06:26
he never left. 19th republic president 🎶💫 still working behind the scenes.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
08 March, 06:07
As far as I'm concerned, he never left it.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
08 March, 06:24
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
My sentiments exactly!