17Q Tips45 @17Qtips45
Everybody has something in their closet.
03:21 PM - Mar 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by 17Qtips45 in this post can reply
P.. Trit @P_Trit
10 March, 01:43
In response 17Q Tips45 to her Publication
Sounds more like a confession where she's taking as many people down with her as she can.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Anne @JeanAnne17
09 March, 05:24
Yes, yes they do......🔥🔥👁👁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
09 March, 08:47

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Trish Tweedy @TrishTweedy
08 March, 07:08
My favorite, the left screaming that's her microphone! Can't stop laughing...

Vic Strong @MrsVicAk
08 March, 07:03
I have clothes, and I sleep well.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
08 March, 06:31
How recent is that pic?

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
11 March, 05:31
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Bulge in the boot pic? 2-3 days ago-- interview with the 'oppressed' ex-royals, aka privileged perpetual parasites.

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
08 March, 06:25
I have clothes...😂😂😂

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
08 March, 05:53
What's in my closet
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Crowder - Run Devil Run (Lyric Video) - YouTube

Crowder – Official lyric video for “Run Devil Run” Get the latest album, I KNOW A GHOST: https://crowder.lnk.to/iknowaghostydSubscribe to Crowder on YouTube:...

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
08 March, 05:52
oprah has a closet FULL of evil dirty deeds.

Jack Anon @jackylope
08 March, 05:55
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
an average "closet" might not be big enough...

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
08 March, 05:49
"Everybody has something in their closet." Except those that are in true and full repentance!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
08 March, 05:17
Lock her up

Cherie Ceci @ShortBusCherie
08 March, 05:16
I noticed how huge her feet were. I never looked to see the ankle monitor.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
08 March, 05:13
Ezra...apparently you're supposed to say you are theorizing and nothing is fact.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
08 March, 05:07
IET is back to discrediting Ezra again. WTF. It's really a shame because the information is incredible and should be shared. Disappointed in him.

Glenn Coco @GlennCoco
10 March, 03:10
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
REALLY... is he wrong?? maybe prove it if you're going to make a statement. that's all he's saying

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
08 March, 04:56
Oprah has a very huge and sick closet! She should be gone already!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
08 March, 05:39
In response Judy Bennett to her Publication
I am stunned that Oprah hasn't already been massacred. She is hog trash and doesn;t deserve to breath on this planet for another mother fcuking second.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
08 March, 04:55
Or on their ankle

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 04:54
LOVE this!!!!! KEK🤣

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
08 March, 04:43
1st arrest... c'mon OWN network = NWO network

chore Toke @choretoke
08 March, 04:41
I just hope that lump or bulge on her boot is not photoshop ❗️🤔🧐

Life Is Good @CAJOCO
08 March, 06:23
In response chore Toke to her Publication
i has noticed it too, during the airing but couldnt get a great pic.

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
08 March, 04:40
hey EZRA i sent u a msg on telegram about porter,hunt and Dan andrews if it was true they stepped down..just saw on our news that he has pulled a BIDEN/POPE and fallen over and is in hospital....He certainly did step down.. any more info on the 3 of them is much appreciated..I have been giving hunt and andrews shit for months telling them theyre on the GITMO list for treason etc. its been good fun! so i hope ya info is correct..cheers.

sound of freedom @soundoffreedomhd
08 March, 04:33
Sound of freedom full movie online 2021

₪ — 360p : ↪ https://t.co/HPfmkrgkg8?am...

ShonaP Spain @WeeJake
08 March, 05:35
In response sound of freedom to his Publication
What is this? Why is this asking for credit card details? Please explain!

Only followers of this user (SSchmotz) can see their posts

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
08 March, 04:33
Nothing like what's in Oprah's EVIL closet

dennis scribner @Scribe_1
08 March, 04:28
friends of mine who work in hollywood keep telling me that this LUMP in her boot is probably a battery pac for her microphone.. instead of it being behind her back, at her waist line.. but .. who knows

Holly Bischoff @HHB22
08 March, 04:28
Patriots have shoes in the closet, not ankle monitors.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
08 March, 04:01
with all these posts about OW..wonder if she's being executed soon & will be on list of them

Judy Bennett @JudyBennett611
08 March, 04:58
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
She is deep into the Child Molesting!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
08 March, 04:59
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
On the list and awaiting trial...thats what was last I saw on the updated list. I cant wait to see her tribunal, sick POS! and no thats NOT her mic in her boot.😉