Jonella Moore @JonellaM
I keep seeing posts with people agonizing over “what the Biden administration is doing to America”. I really thought you were more awake than this. So I’m going to put it in black and white what I know.
1. Joe Biden is no longer alive. (Since early 2020 ). The “Biden” you’ve been seeing is an actor in a silicone face mask.
2. The “Inauguration” was all faked and a Hollywood production by Castle Rock Studios. How do we know this? There were so many bad edits in the video that was created SPECIFICALLY for MSM, that watching it was actually comical if you took anger out of watching.
3. The ONLY ones telling you that Biden is president is the Deep State MSM. Think about it. Where are you finding out what “President Biden” has been doing? Who tells you his decisions and executive orders? I mean c’mon man! 🙄 Do you suddenly trust MSM?
4. All of the televised “press conferences” and appearances at the “White House” are being done on a movie set that doesn’t quite match the real WH.
08:06 PM - Mar 06, 2021
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
09 March, 05:58
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Is it General Hayden ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 March, 10:14
You would be surprised at how enlightened the average person is out here. We know. We still ask questions and get mad and impatient at times, but we know. It is all quite obvious. Just waiting for the fat lady to sing.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
06 March, 10:16
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
i think that fat lady had vocal cords removed or something

Lysanne anon @lysanne
06 March, 09:40
totally different cranial structure... nose too short....nothing matches......it is like looking at siblings......similar but not the same.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
06 March, 09:18

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 09:19
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
It's all so obvious if you leave negative emotions behind and just study what is going on. I just can't believe that everyone in America seems to be buying the narrative!

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
06 March, 09:05

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 March, 09:03
Word out today is the actor James Wood is playing the role with the mask that goes down to the knot of his tie. It keeps poofing out when he moves his head a lot.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 09:14
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
That would be awesome! 😂 This post i originally did on WEGO for the crying normies who think the sky is falling, but dont want to hear the truth. got tired of repeating myself 😂

American Girl @Americangirl
06 March, 08:11
👏👍🙏👍👏

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 08:07
5. President Trump signed the insurrection Act BEFORE the “inauguration”. This put the US military in command of the country. Trump also began NESARA on January 2, 2021. The President must step down with NESARA until new elections are held.
6. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT OUR BADASS PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD JUST QUIETLY SLINK OFF INTO THE SUNSET?? He is still President and the military recognize him as POTUS, not Biden.

The reason that all the corrupt government haven’t all been exposed or arrested is because our military is finding there are more DUMBS with children than they knew. The ones arrested are singing and telling about unknown places where children are farmed, used to make Adrenochrome or experimented on. Our military along with our allies are busy rescuing children! Be patient and quit watching TV or reading newspapers and magazines. Be very selective where you get your info. Just relax and watch what God and His servant Trump are doing. We are being rescued ourselves!

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 March, 10:14
I had read he had stepped down earlier than that. There has to be 120 days between him stepping down. Whenever it was, it's getting close. And despite the concerns, Faux Joe hasn't really done anything impactful - that can be proven.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 March, 10:27
Excellent post! Thank you! ❤️