Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 08:06
I keep seeing posts with people agonizing over “what the Biden administration is doing to America”. I really thought you were more awake than this. So I’m going to put it in black and white what I know.
1. Joe Biden is no longer alive. (Since early 2020 ). The “Biden” you’ve been seeing is an actor in a silicone face mask.
2. The “Inauguration” was all faked and a Hollywood production by Castle Rock Studios. How do we know this? There were so many bad edits in the video that was created SPECIFICALLY for MSM, that watching it was actually comical if you took anger out of watching.
3. The ONLY ones telling you that Biden is president is the Deep State MSM. Think about it. Where are you finding out what “President Biden” has been doing? Who tells you his decisions and executive orders? I mean c’mon man! 🙄 Do you suddenly trust MSM?
4. All of the televised “press conferences” and appearances at the “White House” are being done on a movie set that doesn’t quite match the real WH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jonella Moore @JonellaM
5. President Trump signed the insurrection Act BEFORE the “inauguration”. This put the US military in command of the country. Trump also began NESARA on January 2, 2021. The President must step down with NESARA until new elections are held.
6. DO YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT OUR BADASS PRESIDENT TRUMP WOULD JUST QUIETLY SLINK OFF INTO THE SUNSET?? He is still President and the military recognize him as POTUS, not Biden.

The reason that all the corrupt government haven’t all been exposed or arrested is because our military is finding there are more DUMBS with children than they knew. The ones arrested are singing and telling about unknown places where children are farmed, used to make Adrenochrome or experimented on. Our military along with our allies are busy rescuing children! Be patient and quit watching TV or reading newspapers and magazines. Be very selective where you get your info. Just relax and watch what God and His servant Trump are doing. We are being rescued ourselves!
08:07 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JonellaM in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
07 March, 10:27
Excellent post! Thank you! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 March, 10:14
I had read he had stepped down earlier than that. There has to be 120 days between him stepping down. Whenever it was, it's getting close. And despite the concerns, Faux Joe hasn't really done anything impactful - that can be proven.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
07 March, 10:14
I had read he had stepped down earlier than that. There has to be 120 days between him stepping down. Whenever it was, it's getting close. And despite the concerns, Faux Joe hasn't really done anything impactful - that can be proven.

Jack Anon @jackylope
07 March, 03:38
I wish that you are right

Enchanted Mermaid @Cyberfriend
07 March, 01:35

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 March, 11:17
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
im happy you felt my words worthy of a meme ❤️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 March, 11:08
Relax ? There are millions of children around the world being sold as sex slaves being captured under ground and being tortured I’m sorry I can’t even sleep at night.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 March, 12:23
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Did you not read the last paragraph? The children are being rescued RIGHT NOW. The child trafficking rings are broken. Almost all the traffickers have been arrested worldwide and bunkers are being cleared all over the world.

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 10:08
Watch the earthquakes

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
07 March, 12:27
In response EAGLE 777 to his Publication
The EQs are the DUMBs being destroyed after the children are removed.

Linda Parr @Truered71777
06 March, 09:36
@jonellam
Saving the Children is what our President Trump, Military Q and others do.
Trust the Plan
WWG1WGA
God Bless them all saving our Children.
Prayers for the Children.
Prayers for all that they come back after missions.
Prayers for those that keep our President Trump and Family Safe
Pray Patriots
God Bless
God Speed

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 March, 09:25
Thank you Jonella, makes me feel much better.

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 09:26
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
We have already won. Relax and enjoy the show. Don't watch ANY news on your TV.