Jonella Moore @JonellaM
06 March, 08:06
I keep seeing posts with people agonizing over “what the Biden administration is doing to America”. I really thought you were more awake than this. So I’m going to put it in black and white what I know.
1. Joe Biden is no longer alive. (Since early 2020 ). The “Biden” you’ve been seeing is an actor in a silicone face mask.
2. The “Inauguration” was all faked and a Hollywood production by Castle Rock Studios. How do we know this? There were so many bad edits in the video that was created SPECIFICALLY for MSM, that watching it was actually comical if you took anger out of watching.
3. The ONLY ones telling you that Biden is president is the Deep State MSM. Think about it. Where are you finding out what “President Biden” has been doing? Who tells you his decisions and executive orders? I mean c’mon man! 🙄 Do you suddenly trust MSM?
4. All of the televised “press conferences” and appearances at the “White House” are being done on a movie set that doesn’t quite match the real WH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
06 March, 10:14
In response Jonella Moore to her Publication
You would be surprised at how enlightened the average person is out here. We know. We still ask questions and get mad and impatient at times, but we know. It is all quite obvious. Just waiting for the fat lady to sing.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
i think that fat lady had vocal cords removed or something
10:16 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication
Only people mentioned by grandma_1961 in this post can reply
Sunflower Beauty @MississippiGal4Trump
07 March, 12:48
In response Grandma Bonnie to his Publication
LOL I JUST DIED LAUGHING. that was funny. her vocal cords removed 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣✝️✝️🇺🇸🇺🇸

06 March, 10:22

06 March, 10:21
Bahahaha!! 🤣 Sure seems like it!!!