Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
12 March, 10:41
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
When I cannot make sense of it ... YOU DO!! You will never know how much light you shed for many. Keep doing what you do and when this all settles down ... maybe we can relax with a little Pew Pew

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
09 March, 12:44
Some shine a bit brighter than others.
But those who share their light humbly, brighten everything and everyone in their path.
Blessings and thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 12:20

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
09 March, 12:18
Godspeed!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 12:18
You are such a blessing to us! I'm so grateful for you, and all ofus Q!!! I'm copying and pasting what happened to me this morning here.

I met the most wonderful lady today. She was very proud of her frogo collection and brought out this card and then showed me her figurings as well, tears came to my eyes because she was reminding me of my mother, who passed in December, turns out they have the same nickname TURTLE. Her address starts with 170.
🐸💚🤍🕊🥳🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I told her I would tell her the significance of the frogs and 17 at a later date. On top of that, TURTLE? I love you mama!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 12:19
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
09 March, 12:17
Beautiful- be Blessed

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
09 March, 12:12
💌blessings to you.

Charlotte Martingano @TXSunshine1776
08 March, 11:09
You are a BLESSING!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
08 March, 11:07
You are amazing and so are your contibutions to the Great Awakening. God bless you🙏🙏🙏

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
08 March, 10:35
I do appreciate the decodes - I've learned a bit more over the past couple of years but there are folks like you who are much better at looking at & crunching the numbers than I am 😜
I tend to see patterns & have been going through the Q posts again lately to see what pops out at me in light of what's happened the past few months
Keep up the good work!

John Anon @freeamerican59
08 March, 01:49
give that man a golden shovel 🤣

Annie D-W @Annie172123
07 March, 10:33
Thank you for everything. Its intense but take a moment to LIVE & breathe in this time. We are entering the era of Love. Blessings, Prayers, Hugs and love

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
06 March, 11:27
"THANK-YQU" = 117 (English Ordinal)

117 711

"THANKH-YQU" = 125 (English Ordinal)

125 > Factorization 5 * 5 * 5

Dew Harvey @Dew_Harvey
06 March, 10:31
We are so Thankful for you!❤ God Bless and stay safe! WEG1WGA❤

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
06 March, 08:33
We need more like you. Thanks for all you do. God bless.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
06 March, 05:35
Thank Q for all your great decodes!

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
06 March, 05:23
You are AMAZING! thank you!😀

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
06 March, 05:17

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
06 March, 04:59
Thank you for all you do and for making a difference in this world.🙏🏼🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️

Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
06 March, 04:52
Thank you for all of your hard work. 🕊️💖🌟(((HUG)))

Bri e.. @Nojustno2
06 March, 04:51
Thank Q for all you do!!!!

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
06 March, 04:41
Keep it comin'! The one you posted about Kennedy and Lincoln was MIND BLOWING! Thank you!

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
06 March, 04:36
🙏👍