Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
06 March, 04:31
THANK YQU!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 12:18
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
You are such a blessing to us! I'm so grateful for you, and all ofus Q!!! I'm copying and pasting what happened to me this morning here.

I met the most wonderful lady today. She was very proud of her frogo collection and brought out this card and then showed me her figurings as well, tears came to my eyes because she was reminding me of my mother, who passed in December, turns out they have the same nickname TURTLE. Her address starts with 170.
🐸💚🤍🕊🥳🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I told her I would tell her the significance of the frogs and 17 at a later date. On top of that, TURTLE? I love you mama!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 March, 12:29
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
And I just received some new sales opportunities from a guy named Vincent! Can't make this up