Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 06:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
05 March, 06:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Althorp House, lake, Princess Diana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
They now have folks who can do make up like and make a man look like a woman, is this too far of stretch for the woke, I stand by my info. Period.
06:48 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Diane Kelly @DianeCva
05 March, 08:21
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Too far. Too much jaw, too small a nose in proportion to the head.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:06
Rothchilds wanted her dead. They didn't want to play her.

05 March, 08:09
Been in this shit decades, info wise, and that is a fact Jack. NO monies aquired and I don't care if someone offered me billions to stop with my very real info. I would tell them to go fk themselves.

05 March, 08:12
Castle Rock Entertainment is an American film and television production company founded in 1987 by Martin Shafer, director Rob Reiner, Andrew Scheinman, Glenn Padnick and Alan Horn. It is a subsidiary of Warner Bros., a division of AT&T's WarnerMedia. Wikipedia ROB Reiner, not meat head trafficker, and the deeper pockets of Castle Rock, did the good guys take it over after them?????? I don't know if you just mean that as a symbolic or the actual company.

05 March, 07:49
FURTHERMORE I think the other so called "prince" and his old lady came over here to head up trafficking operations, NOT to run from the darkness, prove me wrong.

05 March, 06:49
P.S. Odine it was....long time since I even thought of that.