Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 06:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
05 March, 06:44
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Althorp House, lake, Princess Diana.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 06:48
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
They now have folks who can do make up like and make a man look like a woman, is this too far of stretch for the woke, I stand by my info. Period.

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Rothchilds wanted her dead. They didn't want to play her.

Castle Rock Entertainment is an American film and television production company founded in 1987 by Martin Shafer, director Rob Reiner, Andrew Scheinman, Glenn Padnick and Alan Horn. It is a subsidiary of Warner Bros., a division of AT&T's WarnerMedia. Wikipedia ROB Reiner, not meat head trafficker, and the deeper pockets of Castle Rock, did the good guys take it over after them?????? I don't know if you just mean that as a symbolic or the actual company.
08:12 PM - Mar 05, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
05 March, 08:13
Did you hear about the primary lay lines from the very first ATT lines that ran from America to various places, the fact they hired and fired contractors, and used moles to use the mining machines, now folks know about to create those tunnels for global trafficking? I did. Just curious.

05 March, 08:15
An example of what I was told bout, took years of impatient waiting for the next to exist to even see an example.