Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 March, 07:17
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Thank you Diana was my distant cousin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
06 March, 06:21
Bless you, Ghost Ezra 🙏 4 keeping Spirits up 😻🔥💕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 March, 07:17
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yes

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
06 March, 08:24
The only person I feel is as classy as Diana is Melania.

Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
06 March, 02:42

06 March, 02:41
i read something about a bird

06 March, 02:40
sounds not so good. im confused 🙈

Spirit Doctor @SpiritDoctor
06 March, 02:19
Looks more like a Q from the other side.

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
06 March, 01:55
Here's an interesting read from 2009.... basically about symbolism. Makes a person wonder how deep this goes.

https://vigilantcitizen.co...

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
06 March, 11:51
In response Suzy Cue to her Publication
This rbbit hole is endless!

Iva Watson @2know
05 March, 11:41
And how is Diana doing ? Well I pray.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
05 March, 10:18
Well then....

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
05 March, 07:49
She's baaaack. Hurrah! Whispers are she is close to Trump.

Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
05 March, 07:47
trump formig in the algee with a swan on top

Mike Marshall @MAGNAMIKE
05 March, 07:30
is DIANNA ONDINE ? remember that ODINE de rothschild is not ONDINE DE ROTHSCHILD... 2 DIFFERENT PEOPLE...

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 March, 07:24
what a lovely Q.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
05 March, 07:20
watch the water?

RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
05 March, 07:00

Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
05 March, 09:38
In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication
she's stunning! 😍

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
08 March, 06:46
In response RED IN PENNSYLVANIA to his Publication
SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I LOVE HER SO MUCH.💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Debbie Foolmeonce @WhattheactualFisgoingon
05 March, 07:00
...makes me want to sneeze 🤥

June Patriot @JunePatriot
05 March, 06:59
She is supposedly buried there within the Q just like President Kennedy. Hoping the rumors I am reading are true that she is still alive.

Jacki Maxwell @Jackistruth1213
05 March, 06:54
is this Princess Diana memorial site

Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 March, 08:22
In response Jacki Maxwell to her Publication
Yes

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
05 March, 06:52
So Diana really is alive...wow. Never thought she would leave her kids.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
06 March, 05:22
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
if she didnt leave she would be dead... Charles was taking her out

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 March, 06:51
I was amazed decades ago, when even one person figured it out, and equally amazed at those who did not.

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
05 March, 08:15
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
No. Not her

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
05 March, 06:47
I spy a Q...

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
05 March, 06:50
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
just an oval

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
😓 Diana

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
PRINCESS DIANA

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 March, 06:45
Esther?

Carrie Cresap @carriemcresap
05 March, 07:17
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
hmm...

Patriots Garden @PatriotsGarden
05 March, 06:44
Althorp House, lake, Princess Diana.

In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
I hate to be a party pooper but Diana was played by a Rothschild. Odine, I think its name was, pre internet told by a bloodliner.

05 March, 06:48
In response Patriots Garden to her Publication
They now have folks who can do make up like and make a man look like a woman, is this too far of stretch for the woke, I stand by my info. Period.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 March, 06:44
Diana...