Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 March, 07:43
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
heart or spear of destiny

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charisa Draper @Heliosarchery
08 March, 03:16
towards doubt?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Price @Ksea444
08 March, 02:12
the spear

Kelly Price @Ksea444
09 March, 06:10
In response Kelly Price to her Publication
spear

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
06 March, 10:07
At first I thought it was part of Illuminatti but that is the opposite direction. The triangle goes upward for them. Others have said it is the triangle of Satan. I don't believe that. JFK Jr. has a tattoo on his right arm with a dagger missing the Z for zionist. We know what the zionists are. Not good.

Is it possible, as I did find something, that the upside down triangle symbol is the sign for the "Holy Trinity"? Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is missing is the completion of the "One God" which would be a circle. But triangle can still represent the other 3 separately as there are 3 points. This unto itself would certainly represent the concept of this being a war between GOD and Satan. Again referencing what we keep hearing "this battle we are in is biblical".

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
06 March, 07:55
Diana and JFK Jr would be a great
"SHOT HEARD AROUND THE WORLD"
...just saying🎉🇺🇸

Proof patriots have had a plan for a LONG time‼️

A priveledge to be a part of this time🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
06 March, 07:46
LOOKS LIKE A SPEAR TO ME?

Andrew Charles Evanch @acevanch
06 March, 05:58
#wwg1wga #Trump #elvis #spearhead
Could be connected IDK!?!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 March, 07:22
In response Andrew Charles Evanch to his Publication
Elvis and his son were at one Trump rally.

Rinka May @rinkamay
06 March, 05:40
ad dub it abit = it goes into doubt?
ad dub it abit = to doubt it away from it?
ad dub it abit = thus bit of doubt??
IDK, seems greek to me.

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
06 March, 12:26
Tip of the Spear

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
06 March, 08:00
In response Cann Anon to her Publication
looks like a white hat to me! Maybe a body double? I find it very interesting that she's dressed in all white! I think you drops a little hints almost like a piece hidden and a puzzle.
Great find‼️‼️‼️

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
06 March, 08:14
I love this!! thank you for sharing! ❤️❤️❤️

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
06 March, 07:17
Heart. ❤️

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 06:23
Semper Supra (Always Above)

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
06 March, 08:19
In response Linda Moore to her Publication
https://www.gematrix.org/?...
Lord of Light 756
G756=ar'-khom-ahee; middle voice of G757 (through the implication, of precedence); to commence (in order of time):—(rehearse from the) begin(-ning). to be the first to do (anything), to begin
Mat 4:17 From that time Jesus began G756 to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Tanya Pearce @Jiloa777
06 March, 04:04
Spearhead

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
06 March, 01:45
Quis Ut Deus - Who is like unto God?
Wings of our Defender - The Archangel Michael ?

Veracity QAnon @Veracity
05 March, 10:59

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 11:01
In response Veracity QAnon to his Publication
😎😎 I think that's where the Space Force logo was born.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
05 March, 10:21
Ahhh, common theme... they subtley announcing that they are Guardians?

marilyne Henry @2020seriousmess
05 March, 11:26
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
Guardians of Intelligence... In this day and age their job should be a piece of cake... only 2/3 of the country have some...

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
05 March, 10:18
Symbols can have multiple meanings, Thus, it is vital to consider intentions. I personally see a ROYAL FLUSH in the making with the perfect TRIFECTA of players.

Lest you think otherwise, these 3 have RISKED THEIR LIVES & ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THEY HAVE/LOVE IN ORDER TO HELP SAVE US! Their love for humanity is beyond words. Simply look at their ACTIONS, & judge for yourself. I'm 100% certain that they are in it for the right reasons.

THIS WAR IS REAL. THESE WARRIORS ARE MODELING BIBLICAL SERVANT LEADERSHIP. TAKE NOTE AND LEARN FROM THEM.

It is for you to decide what to believe.

If you feel the call to serve, simply know that you were chosen for such a time as this and consider the following:
1. Praying for them daily

2. Showing them the gratitude, love & respect they deserve
3. Being amazed by the genius, not only of this trio, but likewise those behind this entire movement, including our brave & amazing military

TO BE CLEAR: FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!!!

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
06 March, 08:16
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
Awesome! Thank you!
Deep gratitude, blessings and love for all!🙏❤️

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
05 March, 09:46
Will JFK Jr. ever come out into the Light ?

How about as VP when Trump returns as POTUS ?

Is it going to be Biblical ?

Mye Sh’Rona @Ailgaard
06 March, 07:20
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
Biblical, absolutely. As for the rest, only time will tell...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Villain Unknown @DaVillain
05 March, 09:44
damn rabbit hole shaped clouds....

oro / addubitabit (addubita bit)

05 March, 09:47
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication

05 March, 10:03
In response Villain Unknown to his Publication
addubitabit anagram = audit bad bit

🤐

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
05 March, 09:20
EVERYBODY does that! 🙄

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
05 March, 08:41
hm..Tip of the Spear..

Jim Jones @Jrjones4169
05 March, 08:31
Looks like a HEART to me

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
06 March, 07:27
In response Jim Jones to his Publication
I thought so too.

Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
05 March, 08:26
What do these hand gestures mean.. bad free masonic hand gestures or the secret society that the white hats belong to?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 08:33
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
Read replies. It's a good thing. Looks like a space force symbol a little too.

Melisa Davis @Melisa10
05 March, 08:45
In response Kdak Cialkdja to his Publication
kind of looks like a heart ❤️. or maybe 🔽 as if the pyramid is going down.

Kdak Cialkdja @Odaksalkejaf
05 March, 08:26
What do these hand gestures mean.. bad free masonic hand gestures or the secret society that the white hats belong to?

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 March, 07:47
my one son who is awake, says that this whole thing is a war between bloodlines, and they are the same, just different hand signals. none of them care about us peasants, its about their power. he has totally checked out. i cant say i blame him at this point. i swear if i hear one more super rich person say that we regular people are complicit because we turned a blind eye... im sick of the secret handshakes and behind the scenes news. putin is publically saying they are free of the rothschild controlled US dollar- if he can state it publically, why cant any of our leaders? why does it have to be secret still, if putin is saying it? he was ripping apart everybody at davos. pictures like this do not help my vibe, it makes me feel like we are pawns in rich/powerful people's wars, as usual. its all a big club and we are not in it.

Only followers of this user (RedpilledRN) can see their posts

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 08:48
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Can't blame him one bit. Look at what we ALL are actually witnessing. We have nothing. Not a single PUBLIC arrest of a DC Swamp rat. They are above it ALL. So the Aunt Jemimah and Uncle Charleston types remain slumbering and fast asleep. No one can deny THAT. Until EVERYONE actually SEE a REAL and TRUE event(Done in 30, for premium example, is not THAT), then we have NO JUSTICE, we have NO COUNTRY, we have NOTHING.

Is what it is. DANCE!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
05 March, 07:44
Diana was only one and the Ondine R., despite all the make up, does not have the warmth of Diana's eyes and smile...

Tony Chin @real_tony_chin
05 March, 07:35

Angel Blue @angelblue88
05 March, 09:20
In response Tony Chin to his Publication
look to the water??

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 07:32
It's not what you think....All points in an electrical grid need to be connected for the current to flow...stop trying to decipher everything...you already have everything you need. If you don't believe me go read the Q posts... What did Q say? Trust God, the plan, hold the line.... STOP!

Patricia Nitz @PattiCakeQTPatriot
05 March, 07:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
wrong. Ghost continue...

ADHERE TO FREEDOM @ADHERETOFREEDOM
05 March, 08:01
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Interesting Point.
The same thought keeps going through my mind.
Deciphering Q drops as they were posted was one thing.
Now, that the drops have stopped, it’s almost like grasping at straws.
Date Fagging is the worst of it.
You never advertise your intentions in war.
If we can assume time lines, so can the enemy.
I understand that there are fresh eyes & new minds discovering Q daily but for many anons, some posts are old news.
Already deciphered or bebunked.
No offence intended.
The more eyes & minds discovering this movement, the better.