Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 06:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 March, 07:47
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
my one son who is awake, says that this whole thing is a war between bloodlines, and they are the same, just different hand signals. none of them care about us peasants, its about their power. he has totally checked out. i cant say i blame him at this point. i swear if i hear one more super rich person say that we regular people are complicit because we turned a blind eye... im sick of the secret handshakes and behind the scenes news. putin is publically saying they are free of the rothschild controlled US dollar- if he can state it publically, why cant any of our leaders? why does it have to be secret still, if putin is saying it? he was ripping apart everybody at davos. pictures like this do not help my vibe, it makes me feel like we are pawns in rich/powerful people's wars, as usual. its all a big club and we are not in it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PAIN NOW @PAIN
Can't blame him one bit. Look at what we ALL are actually witnessing. We have nothing. Not a single PUBLIC arrest of a DC Swamp rat. They are above it ALL. So the Aunt Jemimah and Uncle Charleston types remain slumbering and fast asleep. No one can deny THAT. Until EVERYONE actually SEE a REAL and TRUE event(Done in 30, for premium example, is not THAT), then we have NO JUSTICE, we have NO COUNTRY, we have NOTHING.

Is what it is. DANCE!
08:48 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PAIN in this post can reply
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
07 March, 10:12
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
i feel like better things are coming. i dont have any clue why it has to be all secret squirrel, but my intuition tells me that we will be victorious. in the end we win.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
07 March, 10:34
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
We will WIN, the question is WHEN? I realize no one knows that answer, but a pure, fresh and clean, plain and simple PUBLIC arrest of ANY single member of the DC pure trash treasonous cult would FINALLY begin a REAL and TRUE "Great Awakening". The Aunt Tabby/Uncle Frederickson types are still in a slumber. It's past time to allow ALL of the World JUSTICE will be served.

Until then we have absolutely nothing. No country. No justice. Nothing.