Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
05 March, 06:40

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
At first I thought it was part of Illuminatti but that is the opposite direction. The triangle goes upward for them. Others have said it is the triangle of Satan. I don't believe that. JFK Jr. has a tattoo on his right arm with a dagger missing the Z for zionist. We know what the zionists are. Not good.

Is it possible, as I did find something, that the upside down triangle symbol is the sign for the "Holy Trinity"? Father, Son and Holy Spirit. What is missing is the completion of the "One God" which would be a circle. But triangle can still represent the other 3 separately as there are 3 points. This unto itself would certainly represent the concept of this being a war between GOD and Satan. Again referencing what we keep hearing "this battle we are in is biblical".
10:07 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it