Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Thinking out loud...

Could covid and 23andMe testing be used to identifiy people with specific genetic markers?
Could a vaccine be developed that targets people with specific genetic markers?
04:44 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 March, 03:49
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
yep

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 March, 11:35
THEY ARE TARGETING THE 12 ORIGINAL TRIBES THAT GOD CREATED TO ELLIMINATE US

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
06 March, 12:58
I believe it is true!!

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
05 March, 06:55
Was cov*d19 designed to attack a particular demographic of people? Looks like the virus "prefers" Type A blood!

Researchers looked at how this protein interacts with respiratory and red blood cells in A, B and O blood types.

Results showed that the RBD protein had a "strong preference" for binding to the molecules or antigens of blood type A.

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
05 March, 06:53

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 March, 03:50
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
Nice grab patriot!!! always on Q🙌

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
05 March, 06:52
Of course it is

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
05 March, 06:33
23&me and Ancestry.com have been harvesting DNA since both companies' inception.

Of course, the fact is that YT's owner is the sister of the "23&me" genius. The younger sister of Susan said she "started her business out of the garage"...yeah, right. The fact that she was married to Sergey Brin of Google then was also glossed over.

Stacy Landis @Onehappykampr
06 March, 10:37
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
This is how the church of satan works....They dangle a carrot to get you to buy in, but they never tell you they are stealing something....never full discloser in an obvious manner. There is probably some teeny tiny print hidden somewhere when you sign up for 23 and me.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 March, 03:29
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
oh yeh .has nothing to do with sergei/google ......they are polish prodigy genius sisters ...and they are super nice too🙄🙄

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Heather Graham @Bellaeast
05 March, 08:55
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
same here. it was a gift do i did it. just the spit one not the other. : (

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
06 March, 10:07
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
I think a lot of people are in the same boat. Had no idea.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
05 March, 06:27
Yup they are looking for certain people or trying to kill them - no doubt...

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
05 March, 06:19
i wonder about this quite a bit, as i am fairly directly descended from the line of Stewart. Scottish kings and what not. i dont have the fancy blood type, though, so its probably irrelevant. it just makes me wonder where my genes actually come from- im almost 100% british/scottish ethnically.

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
06 March, 06:38
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
WTH 😱how the hell did our country get to this 😡🤬

Photon 333 donated @Photon
05 March, 05:59
Yes. And yes. And they did.

They have no interest in us connecting with our past ancestors. They're trying to find their bloodline, and to improve their eugenics program (to kill those they find undesirable).🤦‍♂️

Tim Qsentme @TGAwakeningQ
05 March, 05:49
bro ive been daying this for awhile too. theyre targeting an ancient lineage. something that all of us probably have im common.

one thats biblical

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
05 March, 05:48
YES.

What bloodline do you suppose they are seeking to destroy....?......

#themoreyouknow

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
05 March, 05:47
I wouldnt put anything past our Govt ,Dr's Nurses or anybody who is a liberal .

Cindy Porter @CindyloQwhp
05 March, 05:42
but what i REALLY dont understand is why is Trump pishing for the vaccines if its not safe?

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
05 March, 07:38
In response Cindy Porter to his Publication
We know at minimum the Moderna vaccine was being worked on December 2019. I'm guessing Trump knew this & was maybe trying to expose it? How can they be working on a vaccine for an illness the world isn't aware of yet? Wake more up to pharma corruption & Fauci involvement? Just a guess that probably barely scratches the surface.

Christine Vail @ChrisVail
05 March, 05:37
Absolutely! make it kill non-productive and the weakest among us, the elderly, the chronically ill, and those who depend on the system. It is genocide in it's pattern... you know the scientist understand preffered genetic code...

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
05 March, 05:35
they're looking for something else. few on here know. keep digging. bigger.

Angel Grace @Tianshi
05 March, 05:36
Or those with the "Cain" genetic marker...

https://cainbloodline.blog...

Krissy GodWins1111 @Krissy1111
05 March, 05:50
Makes ya think. Apparently, I have less than 2% Neandrathal DNA variants, but more than 87% of other 23 & Me participants.

2 negative covid tests (Have to test if I get the sniffles, hospital worker)

Biden's comments definitely resonated wuth me lol

Angie Kimball @CaliK
05 March, 07:52
In response Krissy GodWins1111 to her Publication
🤣 My dad did one and his came back 98% Neanderthal. I mean how does a legit company report you arena scientific miracle. He is a full blooded person of an extinct race. I told him last night he could ignore the NC mask mamdates. Just carry his DNA test and say he is only doing whaf Neanderthals do.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
05 March, 05:28
yep

debra ann @debraar
05 March, 05:18
Have you ever read the Divergent series? 😉

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
05 March, 05:03
IMHO they have always been looking for a specific bloodline. Perhaps a bastard child with that specific bloodline. @vincentkennedy @DianAandDennis @PATRICK @MonkeyWerks @MrsClaus Raisin_Cain @doqholliday @jonellam lostsailor @AWISHNSTAR

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
05 March, 07:25
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
They are looking for the Merovingian line [THEY] think the antichrist will arise from. Once, they thought it was the Payseur bloodline out of France, but theyre still searching.

06 March, 11:59
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
Precursor Prince

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
05 March, 04:56
Duh. Kale yeah.

sabre sorcerer @SabreSorcerer
05 March, 04:52
...my main question of the moment is how many people who have had the shot, and in some cases a second, are gonna die within the next year or few months?....

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
05 March, 05:00
In response sabre sorcerer to his Publication
Serious question. My parents, sister, uncles...probably my brothers have had it. I could lose my whole family and they don't have to be marched out to the death camps or gas chambers. Someone just has to flip the switch to trigger nano particle reaction or release the next virus phase to kill them. The show is becoming really dark.

Christina Maga @Christina71
05 March, 04:52
I believe they are/were looking for Christ's bloodline. Why would darkness be looking for darkness, it's not hard to spot. I don't give any of it away!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 March, 04:48
looking for druze bloodline and killing them off ..... scary. dont donate blood, get blood tests, etc....... stay AWAY FROM DOCTORS

05 March, 06:53
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Agree - but as you know there is so much more.

Rebecca Bocox @CbeccsB
05 March, 04:48
Literally, I was thinking the EXACT SAME THING this morning!

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
05 March, 04:47
I believe they are looking for the decendants of Cain.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
05 March, 04:49
In response Armour Protected to her Publication
Are the decendents of Cain the ones with Rh negative blood type?

June Patriot @JunePatriot
05 March, 04:47
I think Ghislane Maxwell's sister is somehow involved with 23andMe.