Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
IT APPEARS NOW THAT NOT ONLY ARE WE WINNING, BUT WE HAVE WON!

TRUST YOURSELF AND BE THE PLAN!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thegreatweakening
#darktolight
#wwg1wga
02:20 PM - Mar 05, 2021
Only people mentioned by DanonMAGA in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
07 March, 08:36
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
great video❤️can watch time and time again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
07 March, 11:46
I really needed to hear this and see this today. In fact I watched it twice. My spirits were down, but not anymore! God bless America and President Trump!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
07 March, 11:14
always gives me goosebumps!!
great red pilling video.
joe m is the BEST!!!
WWG1WGA

MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
07 March, 11:05
I don't care how many times I watch this, I still get all "YEAH! YEAH! YEAH! YEAH!"

I stand up and start dancing. 🤭🤗😂

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 09:57

07 March, 09:50

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
07 March, 09:39
the best is coming!!!

07 March, 09:31

07 March, 09:16
OH mutha, what the fk did they do with all the homes they stole during the last crash, FK, trafficking???? Idk, theory, just dawned on me, like juuuuuust now.

07 March, 09:19
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
WHO or what shell game companies bought them? WHO owns them, who bought them around certain areas, are there now tunnels? What the fk is up with the sinking hotel shit they built in the like "terrorist areas" that whole fkin sinking city, no one says shit, what the fk is below that, and what entrances lie under there and where do they go? Somebody prove or disprove this.

07 March, 11:36
Affordable Housing, HUD, tax credits...think about it. All the big Real Estate Developers all went into Wealth Management, Bio-Pharma, and Big Tech.

Wanna talk about shell companies? I can find them faster than anyone can believe. I opened a gazillion of them in the 90s (unbeknownst to me at the time what they were and who I worked for). I can connect domestically and internationally - it's so easy now.

Every Employment Agency (Indeed, Monster, etc) all owned by same Core Hub. Accentia Bio Pharma = =BIO-VEST = ACCENTURE (who hired millions of young Tech Grads & sent them all over the world). It keeps going and going and going...I can link Michael Chertoff, John Hopkins, Hudson Holdings (they'res your luxury Resort/Hotel owners #HUDSON ). Also, Danforth Foundation and any/all Botanical Gardens (like Missouri Botanical - see who is on their major Donor/Member list). Heartland Healthcare, BJC Healthcare ALL SAME CORE HUB.

Same for banks (US Bank/PNC etc). All same.

07 March, 09:14
We ARE the last stand, not WERE, gotta watch those words. I ain't talking about typos either. Bet.

07 March, 09:12
Van Allen belt exists forever fkin ay period. lol

07 March, 09:10
OH wait unless Pindar is the code word the fkr chose for himself, back track on that.

07 March, 09:00
That Pindar shit is horse shit. It is the demons who procreated with women who the Bible rightly states worked BEFORE and after the flood.

07 March, 08:58
Watch: All The U.S. Presidents Queen Elizabeth II Has Met | NBC News - YouTube

In her lifetime, Queen Elizabeth II has met 13 of the 45 presidents of the United States of America, nearly all of them from Herbert Hoover to Donald Trump.»...

07 March, 08:56
12-Year-Old Discovers All U.S. Presidents Are Direct Descendants of King John Of England - YouTube

As seen on Contagion News http://www.contagionnews.com

07 March, 08:52
STILL some bs in this one, not saying intentional, but again, all secret societies tie in at the top.

07 March, 08:44
I am not saying I am Qish, BUT lots of real info, and this also. Is on point.

07 March, 11:54
I knew Q was the real deal at the get go. What was dropped, I knew was truth. Pictures I had saved from 2000-2009 and info that was scrubbed from the net, Q was dropping. I had 20 yrs of "bookmarks/files" I thought would never see the light of day.

March 1, 2018 is when Google pushed back all real truth to at least 10 pages back on their search engine, while loading all the deep state propaganda front and center. I used Wikipedia everyday for years on my digs, so I noticed BIGLY when they began flushing info on that site such as family associations. I noticed after I finished on a page, within an hour, edits were being made to each page I clicked.

But, if people didn't research prior to 2016, no way could they find the real truth easily via Google, Wiki, etc., now you, had to literally dig out magazine articles, interviews, books...I mean microfilm type searches.

Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
07 March, 12:38
This is an awesome video!

Crystal Canipe @Crystalcis
06 March, 07:46
🤗Powerful! Trust The Plan - Be The Plan........💛

Morgan Is Free @MyFellowAmericans
06 March, 05:23
Joe M. disappeared, never to return again. Not a good look for him. Or us.

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
06 March, 04:59
I am sorry to say this, but they took that control back and we let them. All we have been doing is running our mouths. And we lost control by doing so.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
06 March, 04:33
I just learned that starting April 5th, if I want to fly off the island to spend time with family in other states, I can not fly back and leave the airport and drive home without having had a negative, nuremburg code violating, dna collecting, invasive nanobot depositing, swab rammed up into my brain or ass. How is is this" winning/already" won?

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
06 March, 04:02
Excellent

Lloyd Grace @Fahfah777
06 March, 04:00
JoeM has pretty much thrown in the towel. I used to share this with everyone. Not anymore.

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
06 March, 03:57
💊😭#OpenYourEyes #PICKaSide #SaveOurChildren
🚸😇😤https://anonup.com/thread/...
CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE SHEEPLE JOE M RED PILL COLLECTION💀 📲https://www.bitchute.com/p...

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
07 March, 09:17
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
I am glad you shared this. last I knew, Joe said he was going silent for a time and that was back in Nov. on parler. thank you.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
06 March, 03:56
New motto I Am The Plan!👍🏻

Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
06 March, 03:56
🦅Love Joe M

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
06 March, 03:35
awesome video , thank you for sharing ! Saving it to my computer so ill have it for my family.

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Pink Totter @Totter
06 March, 08:05
In response Marlene van to her Publication

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
06 March, 03:21
Great post!...thankyou💌