Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
05 March, 02:20
IT APPEARS NOW THAT NOT ONLY ARE WE WINNING, BUT WE HAVE WON!

TRUST YOURSELF AND BE THE PLAN!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thegreatweakening
#darktolight
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
OH mutha, what the fk did they do with all the homes they stole during the last crash, FK, trafficking???? Idk, theory, just dawned on me, like juuuuuust now.
09:16 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
07 March, 11:36
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Affordable Housing, HUD, tax credits...think about it. All the big Real Estate Developers all went into Wealth Management, Bio-Pharma, and Big Tech.

Wanna talk about shell companies? I can find them faster than anyone can believe. I opened a gazillion of them in the 90s (unbeknownst to me at the time what they were and who I worked for). I can connect domestically and internationally - it's so easy now.

Every Employment Agency (Indeed, Monster, etc) all owned by same Core Hub. Accentia Bio Pharma = =BIO-VEST = ACCENTURE (who hired millions of young Tech Grads & sent them all over the world). It keeps going and going and going...I can link Michael Chertoff, John Hopkins, Hudson Holdings (they'res your luxury Resort/Hotel owners #HUDSON ). Also, Danforth Foundation and any/all Botanical Gardens (like Missouri Botanical - see who is on their major Donor/Member list). Heartland Healthcare, BJC Healthcare ALL SAME CORE HUB.

Same for banks (US Bank/PNC etc). All same.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 March, 09:19
WHO or what shell game companies bought them? WHO owns them, who bought them around certain areas, are there now tunnels? What the fk is up with the sinking hotel shit they built in the like "terrorist areas" that whole fkin sinking city, no one says shit, what the fk is below that, and what entrances lie under there and where do they go? Somebody prove or disprove this.

07 March, 09:22
It is an entire sytem, though likely a subset of their tunneling, I am gonna try to find it, in the Middle East....all secret societies and tunnels tie in, at some point, if not even tunnel by actual tunnel, this one bears looking into good guys, IF you have not already.

07 March, 09:26
I see now a cursory glance of the scrubbing bout climate change, not that they got the fkin tunneling systems under there. Wish I had saved that. It was literally a resort area around vast amounts of water land some contractor said oh fkin well, fkd up, and it is still there, what tunneling systems are under there, one does not simply fk up like that. WHO is tied, in.