Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
05 March, 02:20
IT APPEARS NOW THAT NOT ONLY ARE WE WINNING, BUT WE HAVE WON!

TRUST YOURSELF AND BE THE PLAN!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming
#thegreatweakening
#darktolight
#wwg1wga

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 March, 08:44
In response Danon MAGA to his Publication
I am not saying I am Qish, BUT lots of real info, and this also. Is on point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
I knew Q was the real deal at the get go. What was dropped, I knew was truth. Pictures I had saved from 2000-2009 and info that was scrubbed from the net, Q was dropping. I had 20 yrs of "bookmarks/files" I thought would never see the light of day.

March 1, 2018 is when Google pushed back all real truth to at least 10 pages back on their search engine, while loading all the deep state propaganda front and center. I used Wikipedia everyday for years on my digs, so I noticed BIGLY when they began flushing info on that site such as family associations. I noticed after I finished on a page, within an hour, edits were being made to each page I clicked.

But, if people didn't research prior to 2016, no way could they find the real truth easily via Google, Wiki, etc., now you, had to literally dig out magazine articles, interviews, books...I mean microfilm type searches.
11:54 AM - Mar 07, 2021
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ResidentialAnon in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
07 March, 12:09
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
In 2007-2008, I found Obama was gay, Michelle a man, kids weren't theirs, their photos were photoshopped and he was a CIA asset as was his family.

In 2009, when his Stimulus Package went out, I told everyone to look who was selected as Chairman of those disbursements in each state as they were "bad" and deep state players. That entire package was one huge slush fund - talk about the #ShellGame !

Economic Development & Finance Corp in all major cities, they'res a place to start to who is directing the flow #followthemoney .

Rahm Emanuel real last name Auerbach. Look up Dr. Benjamin Auerbach, Dr. Benjamin Emanuel. Who wrote Obamacare? This family is Mossad. His brother Ari runs the largest PR firm in Hollywood. #EntourageTVShow is a take-off is his brother. #PivenFamily #CusackFamily all tie-in with the #ChicagoCoreHub

FYI: Did you know Rahm is a ballerina? 😏 He is.