Only people mentioned by sambrown in this post can reply
Jennifer Sebek @Jennifersebek
07 March, 10:01
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
only in prayer do I find the strength 🙏❤️😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Duke @ChrisAaronDuke
07 March, 12:08
"Hold the line" Indeed!
As though we have any other choice.
Quitting is not even a valid option.
No hiding from things to come, so quitting is a ridicules idea.
When the time is right, we'll know what to do!
Until then, keep your powder dry, and your guns from getting rusty!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
07 March, 12:01
Sad but true all dictators use fear to get mass contol of the people who are under their control! The give in comes from over time little by little they push and then back off. They know the peoples breaking points they programed them

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
06 March, 11:57
You're not kidding . . . but together we got this.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
06 March, 08:36
Word. 👊🏻🇺🇸👊🏻

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 March, 08:01
I'm all in fight like a Flynn !!!!

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
06 March, 07:09
I will Hold The Line even if I grumble

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
06 March, 04:51
No, not all people are ready to give up. There are plenty who are ready to pick up pitchforks and torches. I don't plan to do that, but I understand why people are getting fed up with this crap.

Personally, I wouldn't lose a second of sleep if these deep state child murderers were punished Flathead Indian style, slitted crotch to eyeball with a dull deer antler. That's all up to them, though. They've been given the chance to surrender.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
06 March, 04:45
won’t work this time (you satanic fucks)

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
06 March, 02:57
And "they" can kiss my lily white ass! 🙂
#GodWins

Ken King @KenKing
05 March, 06:31

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 March, 11:47
I saved this post. It is truth and it is wise.
Thank You for sharing it ❤👊❤

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 03:32
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Me too!!! I'm going to ask my husband to print it for me, so I can hang it up. I will not submit to it. What's crazy is I was getting all prepared to have my head chopped off, prior to being saved. I hate to sound so dramatic, but I know where we were headed. "They never thought she would lose" I will never forget it. I wanted to try to be so strong, but when it comes to my family, I was thinking I would fail. The night that killery lost, I was sitting and waiting for her to come out on the stage, and she couldn't bring herself to do so. I ran around the house, jumping around, and threw myself on the bed, like I won the lottery. 🙏✝️✨

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
05 March, 10:41
That meme perfectly describes many who are lining up for the depopulation shot "just so things can return to normal."

Fuck that!

This is God's fight & I'm in it for the duration!

Nuff said.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 March, 10:33

Melissa Ryan @Reikibee
05 March, 10:32
NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN THOSE WHO HAVE GOD ON THEIR SIDE HAVE ALREADY WON. WE HAVE THIS, EVIL NO MORE.... WWG1WGA AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO TAKE OUR STAND AND HOLD THE LINE..

J.J. Jameson @jjj
05 March, 10:33
In response Melissa Ryan to her Publication
Because that has worked out so well for humanity over the last 2000 years.