Sam Brown @sambrown
05 March, 06:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 March, 11:47
In response Sam Brown to his Publication
I saved this post. It is truth and it is wise.
Thank You for sharing it ❤👊❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
Me too!!! I'm going to ask my husband to print it for me, so I can hang it up. I will not submit to it. What's crazy is I was getting all prepared to have my head chopped off, prior to being saved. I hate to sound so dramatic, but I know where we were headed. "They never thought she would lose" I will never forget it. I wanted to try to be so strong, but when it comes to my family, I was thinking I would fail. The night that killery lost, I was sitting and waiting for her to come out on the stage, and she couldn't bring herself to do so. I ran around the house, jumping around, and threw myself on the bed, like I won the lottery. 🙏✝️✨
03:32 PM - Mar 06, 2021
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Christina71 in this post can reply
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
06 March, 04:00
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
They had 33000 guilitines on order to chop our heads off if she won.
Concentration camps were set up and ready.

You are NOT being dramatic. Facts are facts no matter how disturbing they are.

GOD INTERVENED AND SAVED US ALL

Christina Maga @Christina71
06 March, 04:32
Oh I so know hun, I really do. I've payed close attention for half my life, I turn 50 this yr. Once I got a computer it's been research, and I listen to the people from around the world, not the news. So grateful is not even close to the gratitude I have for our Hero's. Thanks for the reminder. I stay close to God for sure. 💞🤗

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 March, 04:54
I remember all that. All those rumors were flying around during O bamas terms. Truck drivers coming forward about nefarious things they were hauling; massive qtys of food being hauled to the dumbs all over the country; the 5 Walmarts that mysteriously closed for "plumbing problems" all at the same time and in different states, and ppl were going to them to video the concrete bare your post being implanted at the doors, and the barbed wire fencing being put on the roofs. There were also reports (pics & videos) from all over the country of shopping centers building lookout type towers. In FL during that same time, they installed csmeras at every major intersection. And who could forget the half million plastic coffins in that field in GA!
STILL there were (and are) ppl who flat out REFUSED to see it.
Amazing 🙄😣