Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Ever since I donated $777 to Flynn when I barely had any money to my name, my life completely changed financially.

True story.
10:06 PM - Mar 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Odessa Red @OdessaRed
05 March, 10:01
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I see this company on the freeway all the time ... I love God Nods 😍🙏🏻❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kate Maria @sprigsonatree
05 March, 09:40
thats my wish. broke big time, but still want to help whoever needs it. what you did was a blessing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 March, 09:26
no coincidences

Storm Bringer @Elric
04 March, 09:46
My LIFE completely changed when I gave it over to Christ. Money is irrelevant in the greater scheme of things. I'm richer now beyond any belief I ever had.
Amen

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
04 March, 08:35
Yup. That's how it works, my friend! Happens to me all the time!

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 March, 03:39
Warrior of the Light @Light_Warrior17
04 March, 01:27
Funny enough, this sign hit me right at the perfect time...

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 March, 11:37
when you cast your bread on the water it doesnt always come back soggy ❣️

Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
04 March, 02:57
Someone has been murdered over these "international adrenochrome front company" documents. The front company has CIA Black Ops written all over it.

Another anon out there is in harms way & released these to anons in fear for his life. Family is everything. We share the risks. Make it rain.

Info to get out there has all been quickly thrown together in my linked below post & in my comments explaining what this actually means to take some heat off this anon. Read it. Share it. Connect the dots. It doesn't take a genius. Make it rain. Real anons share the risk.

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga either means something to you in this moment or it doesn't. Hope some see this & spread the info & what it means like wildfire. Direct or do a much better job than this thrown together quick job of it.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 March, 12:56
Someone I gave money to the other day said I shouldnt have. I said you dont understand it does me a lot more good than it does you hun.
God has given me every dollar I have ever made..
He gives me extra above what I need and I pass it on.
Ppl need to understand that too and always make sure to use it when ppl send ya something from the heart of appreciation that is not traceable.
I would only hope that ppl could know that anyone Nana sends gifts to have given me something way more valuable than I gave them.

Nana dont need a lot!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 March, 09:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I'm old, isn't the saying, "tis better to give than to receive?".... I'm pretty sure....

Good on ya Nana! Imagine if you gave to an angel unknowningly?

Steel Burke @45BestPotusEver
05 March, 10:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
The world needs more people like you Nana! God Bless

LoveConquers All @All777Love
04 March, 12:55
Power in the 7's...💗✨🎰✨💗

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 March, 11:39
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
11 minutes ago
In response to your post

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Snoop Dogg Type Beat | West Coast G Funk

Instrumental - "Bad Boys"

https://youtu.be/hZ1QcfaEV...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

#BOMM SINCE 15 1534,
Montmartre, París, Franci

KILLING HERETIC PROTESTANT AND EVANGELICALS

WIHT THE HELP OF #God AND#Jesus

WE ARE THE#107

J -#SUIT

G - SUIT

#JESUIT #107

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
04 March, 11:46
In response LoveConquers All to her Publication
11 minutes ago
In response to your post

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump

#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Snoop Dogg Type Beat | West Coast G Funk

Instrumental - "Bad Boys"

#BOMM SINCE 15 1534,
Montmartre, París, Franci

KILLING HERETIC PROTESTANT AND EVANGELICALS

WIHT THE HELP OF#God AND#Jesus

WE ARE THE#107

J -#SUIT

G - SUIT

#JESUIT #107 #BAD #BOYS FOR LIFE WITH THE HELP OF #Jesus

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
04 March, 12:55
Lets hope [they] are held accountable:

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 March, 01:27
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
♥️🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥♥️

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
04 March, 12:45
"Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.” - Luke 6:38

"The Lord be magnified, who takes pleasure in our prosperity." Psalm 35:27

Jay James @birdmanjay
03 March, 10:28
Great story

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
03 March, 10:23
vibes

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
03 March, 10:22
I did the same (tho not quite as much as you), but at a time i really couldnt afford it! I remember I was sittiing in my car at our local Post Office listening to Mark Levin talk about Gen. Flynn's life and what he continued to go through--I cried so hard listening to his story I immediately pulled my card out and donated to his legal fund! I never once thought about my bank account afterwards and I too have many blessings since. Even then, I knew he was a good man and now that i see what an amazing honorable, Patriot he is--it made me realize that it was some of the best money I had ever spent! God Bless him and you too for being a good soul! 🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
03 March, 10:20
i just got a refund letter that {They} owe me an extra $592 from 2018. wonder how much ill get from last year.

Nina Patriot @Safefamiliesmom
04 March, 09:29
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
🎈🎉

Jay Is4Justice @JC_StormChaser
03 March, 10:18
God definitley saw your heart when you gave.. His will is for us to be prosperous. What a blessing!!

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
03 March, 10:16
Yes, NESARA is happening. I have been in a "conversation" with my bank since 2011 when I had to use $190K of my construction loan to fix shit that was 'good to go" from the bank. And interest has been accumulating since then... I think I'm on my 6th loan officer. Many details and I knew I was gonna get screwed when CEO got caught embezzling millions from customers. Ya. Well....have Faith. I refuse to give in or give up... sometimes it just takes longer to get righted. I had a meeting (again) with banker and accountant to refinance and one of the options was to forgive some of the debt.. that would have been mid-2019 (I think). I recently received $200K debt forgiveness. Which, under corrupt and illegal banking practice and IRS theft, is now considered taxable income. What a racket! Thieves!!!! I surely do not have $200k in my pocket.And June of 2020 I had a credit card APR drop from a high APR to 0%. I took that as my sign that NESARA was indeed happening. Have Faith. Keep fighting.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
03 March, 10:15
may that blessing continue for you and yours for many years to come.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
03 March, 10:13
all i could do is 1 ounce for all of my family

not as an investment but as a duty

Raul Gamez @Raulgamez
03 March, 10:12
God works on many levels 🙏

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
03 March, 10:10
God always provides to those who give with a joyful heart. ❤️

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Sarah Lajealle @Lajealle
03 March, 10:07
Speak on it. Your test becomes your testimony🎯