Doq Holliday @doqholliday
03 March, 10:06
Ever since I donated $777 to Flynn when I barely had any money to my name, my life completely changed financially.

True story.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
Yes, NESARA is happening. I have been in a "conversation" with my bank since 2011 when I had to use $190K of my construction loan to fix shit that was 'good to go" from the bank. And interest has been accumulating since then... I think I'm on my 6th loan officer. Many details and I knew I was gonna get screwed when CEO got caught embezzling millions from customers. Ya. Well....have Faith. I refuse to give in or give up... sometimes it just takes longer to get righted. I had a meeting (again) with banker and accountant to refinance and one of the options was to forgive some of the debt.. that would have been mid-2019 (I think). I recently received $200K debt forgiveness. Which, under corrupt and illegal banking practice and IRS theft, is now considered taxable income. What a racket! Thieves!!!! I surely do not have $200k in my pocket.And June of 2020 I had a credit card APR drop from a high APR to 0%. I took that as my sign that NESARA was indeed happening. Have Faith. Keep fighting.
10:16 PM - Mar 03, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AnniesCampground in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ann Retzlaff, click on at the bottom under it