Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
02 March, 09:58
Is President Trump a Superhero? Of course he is!
But I just want to be clear. I am not saying that President Trump is actually Batman!
However, I am not saying he is not either! 🦇
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸🦅🇺🇸
#TheDarkKnightRises
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️
#MakeHumanityFreeAgain

https://youtu.be/hdp2Sssyp...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
03 March, 07:43
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Of course Christian Bale is in this movie 😉💓🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
I always knew there was something different about Christian. People who have seen and experienced evil things as a child view the world in a differnt way. They dont easily let just anyone one in until they earn trust. Once trust is given it must never be forsaken or there is no returning into this hurt child( adult ) life. I think he is good in a really bad world of Hollywood and won't let the users into his adult world because he can finally protect himself! Not everyone is to be trusted with your kindness!!
10:24 PM - Mar 04, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Angryangel17 in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
04 March, 10:35
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Absolutely ~ veRy different, brilliant, uniQue
and veRy private
His wife Sibi & 2 children mean everything to him
He lives & will die for them
Sibi is a friend & has a completely loving, empathetic & giving heart ~ she is also is on the Board of Trustees for the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund 💞🙏🏻💓

#FamilyIsEverything