Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
Guys... I am crying my eyes out right now. I was just finally at the Dentist's office as COVID made it impossible over the last few months... Got Deep Cleaning and it damn hurt with those injections... As I was done, I called my husband, telling him I am coming home. He has been weird to me the last two days since Trump's Speech...

And then he threw at me that he finally had some quiet at home and did research and talked to friends in Israel . He says your sources are idiotic, as there has been only 1 death of other issues, instead of because of the vaccine and anyone he talked to who got both vaccine shots are fine... He says, I don' care what your Gurus say online, but I am getting the vaccine. Have to get back to normal living. want to travel again and YOU don't interfere with my decision...

I am crying and usually don't do this, I rather pray for others. But guys... I need prayers! As much as I hate admitting to this. 😭
04:29 PM - Mar 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
02 March, 05:43
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
the vaccine is fine. as far as him thinking he will have to get to travel is Fake News. Israel is definitely and some European Nations have to receive further measures to wake those up as I have seen Netanyahu ramping covid restrictions etc. as for believing in the Fake News Narrative can't help ya there. I personally am watching a very real true to life movie. til you see UN troops in US know who is in control? Patriots. God has his plan regardless. trust in God that he is showing each Nation what they must see over. a slow process as to awaken as many sleepy people still sleeping. this is an awakeing of consciousness. breaking the grand spell of delusion that Evil(Satan) has cast on the world. know that disninfo is everywhere and these vaxs are not BGs. BG is dead. the guy on tv is replacement. we are in good hands! this movie is the only way. only the PEOPLE AWAKENING seemingly on their own organically can it have lasting effect and propel US the worldinto the next era of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
02 March, 05:04
I am so sorry for your pain and am pryaing for you. I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for you right now. Know that we are here for you. Stay strong and God loves you. 🙏❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
02 March, 04:51
Sorry to hear that but people who have the vaxx some may get instant problems the others it is a waiting game i have heard it is like 14 months or more before people will know if they will continue to live and not have problems. let him do what he has to do plus he is not researching properly because if he did then he would be on your side.

WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
02 March, 04:50
a word of optimism, Trump's vaccine is a clean. Some batches may have been tampered with but the odds of getting one of those is small. It will most likely end up being okay, the regular flu shot is probably dirtier honestly

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 March, 04:53
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
What exactly IS trump's vaccine? Moderna, Pfizer or the Johnson and Johnson?

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
02 March, 04:50
prayers 🙏💛
there has been advice going around that Johnson & Johnson is not an mRNA vaccine, and might be a better alternative to those insisting on taking the injection. im doing more research into this for myself, as i have a mother who will literally take anything thrown at her by the medical establishment. so im checking it out to see what comes up. it might be worth a delve for yourself. i would never say anything could be considered the lesser evil, as i believe we are whole with immune systems that can deal with things if healthy. but id suggest looking into it. i certainly am, and intend to see if there is one which isnt an experimental vaccine aka mRNA.
have you also tried the HCQ argument with your husband, ie why take it if there is a cure? finding the frontline doctors association who perscribe them for you to have on hand which might eleviate his fear. The HCQ argument didnt work on my mother, but she certainly believes taking HCQ in her malaria tablet stopped her from a

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 March, 04:52
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
That's the idioticy of it all... He got HCQ from a doctor for his Rheumatic Athritis. So he got it prescribed and IS actually taking the CURE that Trump promoted. Still he insisists it's all bullshit... He doesn't even trust Doctors on the Internet on videos. He trusts his personal doctors who ALL push this shit...

Angie Mac @AngieMac
02 March, 04:48
My prayer is that DJT thwarted the original plan for the vaccine and that it is a placebo or plasma. My children work in hospitals and had to take it. But I do think the fear will be used to wake people up to what could have been. Regardless, God is sovereign, His plan is perfect, and our loved ones will be ok no matter what the final result is. Praying for you! I know where you are- I've been there many times myself.❤️✝️🙏🙏🙏

Arkansas Farmmom @ARFarmmom
02 March, 04:48
Praying for your strength and his decision.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
02 March, 04:38
one thing you can't protect people from...themselves. praying for you and him. for you to stand in faith and him to SEE. 2KINGS 6:17-20.

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
02 March, 04:37
A few minutes ago, my husbamd just marched in from work and said he was "getting the vaccine" and dosent believe my "stupid conspiracy theories". i attempted to provide info and sources, but to no avail. i pray for you, me, and all awake spouses.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 March, 04:40
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
How is this possible that today of all day spouses who were on the fence before suddenly decide FOR it? Was it Trump's Speech? He has been very quiet and almost mad the last few days since watching the speech. I gues the vaccine talk was the only thing he actually got... Praying for all who are in the same position! 🙏🏻

Modus Ponus @Modusponus
02 March, 04:35
🙏🙏🙏

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
02 March, 04:31
Prayers for you.
Keep the faith. I know it has been a very long and often lonely road.