Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 March, 04:29
Guys... I am crying my eyes out right now. I was just finally at the Dentist's office as COVID made it impossible over the last few months... Got Deep Cleaning and it damn hurt with those injections... As I was done, I called my husband, telling him I am coming home. He has been weird to me the last two days since Trump's Speech...

And then he threw at me that he finally had some quiet at home and did research and talked to friends in Israel . He says your sources are idiotic, as there has been only 1 death of other issues, instead of because of the vaccine and anyone he talked to who got both vaccine shots are fine... He says, I don' care what your Gurus say online, but I am getting the vaccine. Have to get back to normal living. want to travel again and YOU don't interfere with my decision...

I am crying and usually don't do this, I rather pray for others. But guys... I need prayers! As much as I hate admitting to this. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
02 March, 04:50
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
prayers 🙏💛
there has been advice going around that Johnson & Johnson is not an mRNA vaccine, and might be a better alternative to those insisting on taking the injection. im doing more research into this for myself, as i have a mother who will literally take anything thrown at her by the medical establishment. so im checking it out to see what comes up. it might be worth a delve for yourself. i would never say anything could be considered the lesser evil, as i believe we are whole with immune systems that can deal with things if healthy. but id suggest looking into it. i certainly am, and intend to see if there is one which isnt an experimental vaccine aka mRNA.
have you also tried the HCQ argument with your husband, ie why take it if there is a cure? finding the frontline doctors association who perscribe them for you to have on hand which might eleviate his fear. The HCQ argument didnt work on my mother, but she certainly believes taking HCQ in her malaria tablet stopped her from a

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
That's the idioticy of it all... He got HCQ from a doctor for his Rheumatic Athritis. So he got it prescribed and IS actually taking the CURE that Trump promoted. Still he insisists it's all bullshit... He doesn't even trust Doctors on the Internet on videos. He trusts his personal doctors who ALL push this shit...
04:52 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
02 March, 05:00
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
im sorry. it is so hard! i have exactly the same thing with my mother and feel for you on this!
someone mentioned trumps vaccine, im not sure which company this is.
prayers for you and i really hope a solution comes. sometimes miraculous things can change someones mind. have your tried putting Robert Kennedy's information/advice in front of him.
some times the pushing harms more, im sure youve had that as well! ive had to lay off and say what will be will be (which makes me wither/die inside) so long as ive provided the information i know, then thats all I/we can do. but I hope another smarter patriot comes up with a alternative solution for you. 🙏🙏

02 March, 05:45
In response Exploration Gematria to his Publication
PS. it may not be J&J who have the alternative vaccine. id research into the trump one. j&j cant be trusted like most big pharma. just thought id mention that, as im certainly not saying J&J is the ok one. just in case i haven't been to clear in my other message ☝️! 🙏💛