Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 March, 04:29
Guys... I am crying my eyes out right now. I was just finally at the Dentist's office as COVID made it impossible over the last few months... Got Deep Cleaning and it damn hurt with those injections... As I was done, I called my husband, telling him I am coming home. He has been weird to me the last two days since Trump's Speech...

And then he threw at me that he finally had some quiet at home and did research and talked to friends in Israel . He says your sources are idiotic, as there has been only 1 death of other issues, instead of because of the vaccine and anyone he talked to who got both vaccine shots are fine... He says, I don' care what your Gurus say online, but I am getting the vaccine. Have to get back to normal living. want to travel again and YOU don't interfere with my decision...

I am crying and usually don't do this, I rather pray for others. But guys... I need prayers! As much as I hate admitting to this. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
02 March, 04:37
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
A few minutes ago, my husbamd just marched in from work and said he was "getting the vaccine" and dosent believe my "stupid conspiracy theories". i attempted to provide info and sources, but to no avail. i pray for you, me, and all awake spouses.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
How is this possible that today of all day spouses who were on the fence before suddenly decide FOR it? Was it Trump's Speech? He has been very quiet and almost mad the last few days since watching the speech. I gues the vaccine talk was the only thing he actually got... Praying for all who are in the same position! 🙏🏻
04:40 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
02 March, 05:11
It was quite the coincidence. i just finished hashing the vaccine pros and cons with my spouse, went to anonup, and the first post was yours regarding same topic. 🙏

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
02 March, 05:08
I'm sorry to hear what is going on for you at home. I think a lot of us are going through something similar. The thing I don't understand is why people are getting so angry over simly discussing the vaccines.