Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
02 March, 04:29
Guys... I am crying my eyes out right now. I was just finally at the Dentist's office as COVID made it impossible over the last few months... Got Deep Cleaning and it damn hurt with those injections... As I was done, I called my husband, telling him I am coming home. He has been weird to me the last two days since Trump's Speech...

And then he threw at me that he finally had some quiet at home and did research and talked to friends in Israel . He says your sources are idiotic, as there has been only 1 death of other issues, instead of because of the vaccine and anyone he talked to who got both vaccine shots are fine... He says, I don' care what your Gurus say online, but I am getting the vaccine. Have to get back to normal living. want to travel again and YOU don't interfere with my decision...

I am crying and usually don't do this, I rather pray for others. But guys... I need prayers! As much as I hate admitting to this. 😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
the vaccine is fine. as far as him thinking he will have to get to travel is Fake News. Israel is definitely and some European Nations have to receive further measures to wake those up as I have seen Netanyahu ramping covid restrictions etc. as for believing in the Fake News Narrative can't help ya there. I personally am watching a very real true to life movie. til you see UN troops in US know who is in control? Patriots. God has his plan regardless. trust in God that he is showing each Nation what they must see over. a slow process as to awaken as many sleepy people still sleeping. this is an awakeing of consciousness. breaking the grand spell of delusion that Evil(Satan) has cast on the world. know that disninfo is everywhere and these vaxs are not BGs. BG is dead. the guy on tv is replacement. we are in good hands! this movie is the only way. only the PEOPLE AWAKENING seemingly on their own organically can it have lasting effect and propel US the worldinto the next era of humanity.
05:43 PM - Mar 02, 2021
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Call_Michael_B in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brandon Callanan, click on at the bottom under it