Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana for one hopes this Whiplash decode is right on target!
Prayers!
12:01 PM - Mar 01, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
What is Real @Caius
02 March, 08:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
future proves past? how many and what "predictions" have proven true? I'll wait for hope to bear fruit, but ppl using gematria to decode are just numerologists using arithmancy to "see the future". NOT BIBLICAL. test the spirits. false prophets before have predicted futures wrong. God is Never wrong. predicting the future thru astrology, palm reading, tarot cards, witchcraft & Gematria Numerology is abhorrent according to God's Word. rebranded as "decode" doesn't change the act or definition of that act. #GodWins , but does He employ us to sin to accomplish His goals?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 March, 09:49
In response What is Real to his Publication
Interpretations of what God intents is a very broad subject I am afraid. Nana has always relied exclusively on my direct connection to God.
I am not abolute about EVERY single word in the Bible as it also has been compiled by humans.
God put the numbers here, the frequecies here, the magnitism of the planet here, light energy and our internal connectin to him is real. Angels are real. I simply do not question the tools he gave us as a general rule nor do I trust anyone but him.
I have in my NDE seen a portion of what is next and possible and would only caution anyone to be careful the limits we put on what is possible because next is beyond words to discribe and beyond our current earthsuit comprehensions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
truth soldier76 @truthsoldier76
01 March, 01:43
I don't know. Going by what I heard last night from POTUS (the real one), it sounds like it's going to be an uphill battle until 2024. That being said, I'm all for this being over as early as possible!

Storm Bringer @Elric
01 March, 02:00
In response truth soldier76 to his Publication
There will be no vote in 24'. Hasn't anyone learned anything? When we failed to right the wrong in 2020 it set complete new precedence for the future. Mankind lost a huge battle in 2020, one that may ultimately cost all of us our futures. Aye the war has started and is being fought but is just a preliminary of what's to come. Keep your faith in God for he is the only one that may deliver us through the darkness to come. Listen to what the Lord is asking of you and do gour part.

karys k3lly @karys
01 March, 01:28
I sure hope so too Nana 😬, I'm starting to sense people's pissed level is about maxed out 😤😠😡🤬🧨💣💥💥💥

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
01 March, 01:13
If you mirror 11.3 it's 3.11. I'm guessing many things are going to happen soon. I don't rely on dates because they can change. I do think Whiplash is good at decoding though.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 01:08
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 March, 01:07
I think it was 107 that said we needed a near death experience or NDE

Brandon Burt @Ernie3051
01 March, 12:59
eventually whiplash had to Gerry one timeline right i suppose, but i fear this will be false from him again

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
01 March, 12:55
Praying this is so. People need to wake up.

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
01 March, 12:46
praying for this!! lets gooooooooo!!

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
01 March, 12:43
Would be heavenly💕

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 March, 12:10
This decode sure sounds " biblical"!