Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 12:01
Nana for one hopes this Whiplash decode is right on target!
Prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
What is Real @Caius
02 March, 08:16
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
future proves past? how many and what "predictions" have proven true? I'll wait for hope to bear fruit, but ppl using gematria to decode are just numerologists using arithmancy to "see the future". NOT BIBLICAL. test the spirits. false prophets before have predicted futures wrong. God is Never wrong. predicting the future thru astrology, palm reading, tarot cards, witchcraft & Gematria Numerology is abhorrent according to God's Word. rebranded as "decode" doesn't change the act or definition of that act. #GodWins , but does He employ us to sin to accomplish His goals?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Interpretations of what God intents is a very broad subject I am afraid. Nana has always relied exclusively on my direct connection to God.
I am not abolute about EVERY single word in the Bible as it also has been compiled by humans.
God put the numbers here, the frequecies here, the magnitism of the planet here, light energy and our internal connectin to him is real. Angels are real. I simply do not question the tools he gave us as a general rule nor do I trust anyone but him.
I have in my NDE seen a portion of what is next and possible and would only caution anyone to be careful the limits we put on what is possible because next is beyond words to discribe and beyond our current earthsuit comprehensions.
09:49 AM - Mar 02, 2021
In response What is Real to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
What is Real @Caius
02 March, 10:09
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
there is no fear in love, but there is fear here, spurring hopes thru falsely predicted timelines. how many more false timelines will be predicted before the great reset diguised as nesara controls us all by forcing a mark to be able to buy&sell?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 March, 02:14
In response What is Real to his Publication
Nana has no fear hun, not sure where you are picking that up.
Your have a right to your opinion and I have a right to mine. Perhaps we simply agree to disagree.
Or Not, up to you. Nana doesnt do arguing.
You make your own decisions, I make mine. God said his angels are already here, so I guess we will all see.