Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 March, 12:01
Nana for one hopes this Whiplash decode is right on target!
Prayers!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
truth soldier76 @truthsoldier76
01 March, 01:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't know. Going by what I heard last night from POTUS (the real one), it sounds like it's going to be an uphill battle until 2024. That being said, I'm all for this being over as early as possible!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Storm Bringer @Elric
There will be no vote in 24'. Hasn't anyone learned anything? When we failed to right the wrong in 2020 it set complete new precedence for the future. Mankind lost a huge battle in 2020, one that may ultimately cost all of us our futures. Aye the war has started and is being fought but is just a preliminary of what's to come. Keep your faith in God for he is the only one that may deliver us through the darkness to come. Listen to what the Lord is asking of you and do gour part.
02:00 PM - Mar 01, 2021
In response truth soldier76 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elric in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Storm Bringer, click on at the bottom under it