Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
InevitableET found this.

Address is 1717 Pennsylvania Ave (next to White House in DC) πŸ‘€

Amazing.
They have all the good things in their program.

Checking in to who owns this company and the board of directors they’re almost ALL former military πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ >>
β€œFirst and foremost, our founder required that what we do
Must Deliver American Exceptionalism and Must be Made in America with Pride.”
Exactly what Trump has been saying since day 1.

Check out their webside πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
https://ingersoll-lockwood...
02:30 PM - Feb 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye1745 in this post can reply
Robert Wallach @americatwopointzero
02 March, 06:48
In response Hawkeye 1745 to his Publication
At this stage of the game trust nothing. When down is refered to as up we have no idea what's behind the name. With front companies, real ownership undisclosed, and who is spying on who I'll hold off until the movie ends.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agape Warrior @Mgarcia52010
02 March, 05:30
as in the writer of Baron Trump time travel adventures ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
02 March, 04:54
This is verrryyyy interesting!
What is "Protect Cells?"
Went to the website and a popup window opened up at the top with a banner regarding ending Covid in 2030.
Closed that insanity as soon as I saw it.
Scolled down the page as I read thru generic made in America stuff to the bottom of the page where their primary social media links are Twitter and Facebook!

Then there is this . . .

Sparkling Amazon @SparklingAmazon
02 March, 03:32
The fact that its named Ingersoll Lockwood gave me chills.

Jacob Poops @Jacob1028
28 February, 06:06
intersting name

Hawkeye 1745 @Hawkeye1745
02 March, 02:07
In response Jacob Poops to his Publication

Alana Sayler @asayler
28 February, 03:04
Fascinating find, Hawk! Their portfolio is interesting to say the least. one is Space Force Labs. πŸ€”