Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
12 February, 05:21
Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45 #DonaldJTrump #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 February, 05:28
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 08:39
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
27 February, 12:16
that young man is soooo tall. nice to see them all together. God bless them.

Le 'once' Petit Prince ~ My favourite photo of Father & Son
such soulful & wise eyes has young Lion Barron
09:22 PM - Feb 27, 2021
In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
27 November, 04:30
Never saw this....its speaks to my Heart instantly, you feel the Love! 😊❤🙏🇺🇸❤🙏❤🙏❤

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
26 April, 09:03
What a beautiful picture❣️😍

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 April, 10:48
My opinion, what if Barron is Princess Diana's child? And from what I hear people in the UK want a monarchy. I heard that the current Monarchy will be replaced with a young king. Could that young King be Barron, which I believe would make him King John?

21 April, 11:29
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😳♥️🍿
Wouldn’t that be something magical, however Queen of our hearts💓Melania & King 😉Donald are the glorious union that created such a beautifully brilliant boy ♥️

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 April, 11:20
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
21 April, 10:14
Prince Barron looks much like his mum Queen Diana! Family is Everything! 💙🙏💙

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 November, 04:32
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
i dont think thats melanias God given face though

reaper myer @reapermyer
27 November, 04:36
In response Peacock LoveBling to her Publication
https://www.univision.com/...
heres some pics of her young i didnt read anything written though lol

Karen Collins @NinjaMomma
19 March, 08:32
@Diana AndDennis - Prince Baron looks so much like you Diana! He is beautiful and handsome!

Raelene Gavin @RaelsG
09 March, 07:50
There is something very special about this young man. I think he is going to do some great things when he's older. There is a special aura around him and I find him fascinating.

Lynn Thomas @JeepgirlforTrump2021
28 February, 01:16
Absolutely adorable! I love my POTUS and family. Barron really does have those beautiful lion eyes. He's soo precious in this photo.❤️❤️❤️

Barbara _70220 @Barbara_70220
27 February, 09:35
❤️❤️❤️

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
27 February, 09:27
He still has those eyes even now!

Kairos Lion @Kairos5D
27 February, 09:25
The World can always recognize a Lion...
❤️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
27 February, 09:23
Beautiful