Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45 #DonaldJTrump #MAGA
05:21 PM - Feb 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
08 August, 03:05
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
How come I am just now seeing this and it was posted a year ago. Love you President Trump and @dianaanddennis ❤️🙏🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
21 October, 08:06
17💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elisabeth Maslard @ElisabethM7
09 July, 02:37
Superb Picture of President Trump!

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 April, 09:30
Possibilities become realities with unified intention.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
21 April, 09:45
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Purpose, Passion and Desire are
The Fuels that Feed Your Fire!
You’ll never go broke giving yourself to others!
Don’t be afraid to Die, it shows a lack of faith.
Use Empathy to Love others the way they would
like to be loved.❤️ We Love You “D” You know We Doody doo do doooo! ❤️

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 April, 09:01
Our Beautiful President Trump. We all love him & cannot wait for his return. God Bless with Much Love

WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN @WILD5680THINGS
10 March, 08:57
MY PRESIDENT. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH. I REALLY MISS SEEING HIM ON TV. I ALSO MISS THE TRUMP RALLIES. I AM READY TO SEE A TRUMP RALLY. HE KNOWS HOW TO FIRE UP A CROWD. HOPE HE WILL BE BACK SOON.🇺🇸🙏💕🇺🇸🙏💕🇺🇸🙏💕🇺🇸🙏💕🇺🇸🙏💕🇺🇸🙏💕🇺🇸🙏💕🇺🇸🙏💕

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 July, 10:34
In response WILD DOGS & PURPLE RAIN to her Publication
I love my President too 🇺🇸🇺🇸😍😍😍😍

Jenny Parsons @Specialagent99
09 March, 08:42
Its like our father left us. We know he’s off working and making the world a safer place for all of us. We love hearing him speak and pray for their safety and peace. We love you too sweet angel D💕 Knowing there are good and I mean very good people in this world is reassuring💕✝️❤️
Thanking God for all of you💕. We’re standing tall out here!

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
09 March, 11:20
I felt the past few days must have been difficult and emotional at the very least so I did a thing again... They just love you so. ❤️

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
21 June, 10:07
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
Love you SO Much - just now seeing this a year later. God Bless you for so many sacrifices. LOVE LOVE, nothing but LOVE for you!

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
28 November, 03:34
In response Dongald Trunk to his Publication
I missed seeing this video and I noticed your account hasn't been active for 2 years. I just want to send my love to you and to tell you that I look forward to seeing you in the public arena in the near future. Are you in disguise as Melania? After all, we know we are watching a movie.❤️❤️❤️

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
03 March, 09:59
STILL MY PRESIDENT!! MISS OUR AMERICAN HERO!!

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
27 February, 12:22
i love this picture!💌
Real history!!!

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
17 February, 02:11
well said! 🙏❤️🙏

Dongald Trunk @DongaldTrunk
15 February, 06:11
Poetic

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
13 February, 01:02
💚 Not relevant to this post but I was listening to this and thought of you 💚

Michael Jackson - Do You Know Where Your Children Are (Audio)
Jun 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

13 February, 02:55
In response Awake Elf to her Publication
Thank you for sharing Angel
Very powerful song ~ Michael is an Ambassador for our children
An angel of protection truly beloved💓🙏🏻

Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 February, 05:28
this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

25 February, 08:39
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 March, 04:43
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
yes that is significant❤️he alone carries that mantle from God. he is more than enough to accomplish the task to which he is called

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
12 February, 05:25
God Bless President Trump! 🙏🇺🇲🙏