Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
12 February, 05:21
Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45 #DonaldJTrump #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.
05:28 PM - Feb 12, 2021
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Brad_Davis in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
13 March, 04:43
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
yes that is significant❤️he alone carries that mantle from God. he is more than enough to accomplish the task to which he is called

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
25 February, 08:39
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
22 April, 11:26
He sure as hell looks like her.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
15 July, 05:51
lol😂444th heart .. you just cant make this stuff up! love those 4’s! The Shift is ON!