Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
12 February, 05:21
Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45 #DonaldJTrump #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 February, 05:28
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 08:39
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
27 February, 12:16
that young man is soooo tall. nice to see them all together. God bless them.

27 February, 09:22
In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication
Le 'once' Petit Prince ~ My favourite photo of Father & Son
such soulful & wise eyes has young Lion Barron

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 April, 10:48
My opinion, what if Barron is Princess Diana's child? And from what I hear people in the UK want a monarchy. I heard that the current Monarchy will be replaced with a young king. Could that young King be Barron, which I believe would make him King John?

😳♥️🍿
Wouldn’t that be something magical, however Queen of our hearts💓Melania & King 😉Donald are the glorious union that created such a beautifully brilliant boy ♥️
11:29 PM - Apr 21, 2021
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DianAandDennis in this post can reply
vox nova @panda_code2
23 April, 05:00
Correct 💞🔆

Queen of our hearts: you 💘
Melania
&
Donald

together created & raised rhis beautiful future King 👑

You should be so proud of him 💎

Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
22 April, 11:53
Dumb and outrageous "theory" that was started by trolls to descedit Q and make us all look like fools
Controlled opposotion fake . Sad . Best to leave this type of parentage questioning of Barron in the category of unseemly attempts against this family

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

24 April, 09:19
In response Robin Williams to her Publication
Without any doubt ♥️Melania & Donald are Barron’s parents, I have never implied anything different ~ I wrote above👆🏻word for word verbatum “Queen of our hearts Melania & King Donald are the gloious union that created such a beautifully brilliant boy”
much love & many blessings to our Beloved Forever First Family & our Patriot Family here 💓💓💓#godblessPresidentTrump

Rose May @Rose926
22 April, 11:44
Love our beautiful Diana, Queen of our Hearts❤️ Love our Melania, Queen of Pleiades❤️

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
22 April, 11:19
goosebumps on my goosebumps 😍😍

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
22 April, 11:17
👇😎👍

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
26 April, 02:57
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
St. Germain Trust. The USA is far from broke.

Sabrina Gal @Sabrinagal
26 April, 07:33
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
beautiful! gReat things to come. and he is just the second young son to have lived in the white house, with JR as the first. Blessed!

Ladyinthe Lake @LadyintheLake24
22 April, 12:07
LOVE Barron,

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 April, 11:33
The rumor has been going around about Barron being Princess Diana's child, and when I heard that there will be a young King in England, that made me think of Barron, but he couldn't be King unless Barron was Princess Diana's child. Oh well, I can dream