Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
12 February, 05:21
Man is so made that when anything fires his soul, impossibilities vanish

#POTUS45 #DonaldJTrump #MAGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Davis @Brad_Davis
12 February, 05:28
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
this picture takes my breath away. i LOVE how hes always by himself. he doesnt need an entourage of people telling him what to do. just simply him. as it should be. i love this man so much. such a beautiful soul.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 08:39
In response Brad Davis to his Publication
No handlers
One Lion-hearted man anointed by God
The Creator our Lord in Heaven
‼️

Tammy Garza ***Z @Night
27 February, 12:16
that young man is soooo tall. nice to see them all together. God bless them.

27 February, 09:22
In response Tammy Garza ***Z to her Publication
Le 'once' Petit Prince ~ My favourite photo of Father & Son
such soulful & wise eyes has young Lion Barron

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 April, 10:48
My opinion, what if Barron is Princess Diana's child? And from what I hear people in the UK want a monarchy. I heard that the current Monarchy will be replaced with a young king. Could that young King be Barron, which I believe would make him King John?

Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
22 April, 03:53
In response Dan Auito to his Publication

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
13 May, 09:11
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I had a Godmother who was my mothers best friend, Barron has “The Greatest Godmother of All Time!” The G Goat! ❤️