Martin Geddes @martingeddes
The last phase — wakeup of the masses — is fundamentally social. It cannot be done by the miliary alone; "awake" and energised civilian Patriots are the foundation for success. The military can offer the "provocation" of massive media campaigns and stunning technology demonstrations, but we are the "containment" for the fear and anxiety of our families, friends, colleagues, and communities. Our job is to provide "steady safety" and to model the sense of optimism, faith, and purpose that we wish to be infectious.
07:26 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
10 March, 06:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Martin, I love this "steady safety".

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
09 March, 02:58
In other words you are the calm during the storm and after....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenna Jones @GAJones
02 March, 09:57
Already seeing the benefit of remaining positive in the midst of the storm. Friends on the fence, hoping for better are now starting to research for themselves. It's a great feeling!

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
02 March, 09:31

Tina Thayer @TinaMarie462
02 March, 08:38
💗Beautifully stated, thank you!!💗

Paisley Park @Paisley66
02 March, 08:34
I keep trying, but some will never awaken!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
28 February, 06:45
❤️🙏😇👍

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
28 February, 01:54
Eyes, heart, mind and arms open, ready, steady...

MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
27 February, 08:07
🙋‍♀️What to do when you think you might live and work amongst those who could be doing what we are trying to expose, no hard evidence......?

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 February, 08:21
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
THE #QANON ORGANIZATORS KNOW THIS PERFECTLY

NOTHIN COULD CHANGE NVER WITHOUT GO PUBLIC

CONTROL THE MASS MEDIA

PUBLIC EXPOSITION ETC

ITS BASIC SOCIAL SCIENCIE

EVERYBODY KNOW THIS

SO ? WHY THEY DO NOTHING ???

MAYBE BECAUSE THIS IS THE PLAN

DO NOT NOTHING EXCEPT FIGHT BETWENN CABAL RIVAL BANDS

27 February, 07:58
a #crazy #karen self daclarin her/ him self as a #pedo

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
27 February, 07:51

27 February, 07:52
In response Kel Que to her Publication

27 February, 07:49

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
27 February, 07:47
Martin, do you have your panoply on? God gave it to us for a reason....

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
27 February, 07:43
Bring them, I'm ready to help

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
27 February, 07:42
The amount of damage they've done to humans over the years peoples minds aren't capable of thinking outside of the box. I don't blame them as the majority are good people and trust the mainstream media as that's all they've known. My brother won't listen to me. I send him links and he's like I'm not clicking on that it's probably a virus! Ha!

Jessica Turner @TexasJes
02 March, 08:38
In response Jared McLaughlin to his Publication
I have family that are the same way.

Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
27 February, 07:40
You can only kill me on TW so many times. 4 so far.

Teri Cassiano @ShootingStar17
27 February, 07:40
We got this! Feelin' the vibes. The time is now. 🇺🇸

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
27 February, 07:37
ACTUALLY the friends and family that have condemned me in every way possible, left me during my veteran father's death and so much more for telling the truth in the past should be in fear for a little while!

Jared McLaughlin @Jaredmcl
27 February, 07:35
Can't awake the unwilling not gonna happen

Jody Donohue @Jody
27 February, 07:31
Hear Hear Mr. Geddes! Eloquently put! 🙌

Godstrojan horse @godstrojanhorse
27 February, 07:29
and they'll know we are Christians by our love.

Gird up your loins, mates!

27 February, 08:04
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
jesus christ didnd exist as in the bible

#Trump claim to be #ZEUS

deal with it

27 February, 08:17
In response Godstrojan horse to her Publication
SERIOUSLY _ THE RELIGOUS FANATISM SHIT ITS HITTING THE FAN

TOP THE ROOF IN THIS

LOTS ARE BOTS OR #Shill SPREADING NONSENSE BULLSIT

#evangelical FUCKING NONSENSE TALKIN THAT NO OTHER "" #CHRISTINA "" IN THE WORL WILL UNDERSTAND

OTHER CRAZYBAT #BLOCKME 😏 A FEW HOURS AGO... BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT FUCKING #nonsense THE GUY WAS SAYING

ABOUT WHO THE THE #GREEKS #GODS ARE REAL

AND EVEN HAD ACCOUNTS #AnonUp 🤪😏😌😏
( 2 DIFFERENTES GUYS SAID THIS )

The #Greek #GODS

The Greek Gods are real AF. T

hey and others are the boots on the ground for The One True God. Stop spreading your OPINIION unless you can back it up with data and facts instead of deductions from a simple mind

https://anonup.com/thread/...

#wwg1wga
#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening
#Trump
#GodWins

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
27 February, 07:28
We are the First Responders - tactical timeline management.

27 February, 07:51
In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication