Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
27 February, 02:42
Always the biggest fear of the Elite!
The media was the cause of racism!
#FreeHumanity
#wwg1wga 🌎☮️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
27 February, 02:32
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
#wwg1wga It's a thing. The Gods are getting everyone on the same path. Faith, It's an All-In thing. Like Texas Hold'em. Click the link to the song. Listen close to the lyrics. It's a message, a musical Comm. Divine inspiration through music, also historically a God thing. Prophecy through song. 💚🕊️❤️

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
27 February, 03:17
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication
#wwg1wga totally correct protestan heteric

#wwg1wga = #JESUIT

17.000 jesuits #17

#WWG 1 wg the 18

I respectfully ask you to get your head out of your butt. Come back when you get a clue. They are available in the gift shop. You're one of those people aren't you? Did you know that Q was a CIA OP? The REAL Q hijacked it. Did you further know that there is a secret letter in the Greek Alphabet? The 27th letter......Koppa or (Q) see image below.
The Greek Gods are real AF. They and others are the boots on the ground for The One True God. Stop spreading your OPINIION unless you can back it up with data and facts instead of deductions from a simple mind. Boom. and very close to Adios to you hombre. #GodWins don't forget that. #wwg1wga .....unless you aren't 1. In that case I don't know where you land in the grand scheme. May the odds be ever in your favor.
03:53 PM - Feb 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by JupitersMuse in this post can reply
27 February, 04:01
" The Greek Gods are real AF. T"

"MAYBE"

#YEZUS

27 February, 04:15
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication
How do you say Jesus in Italian? Hey-Zeus. Little Zeus, Son of Zeus, you pick. Now, Get off my page if you are going to muddy my message. I don't block those looking to learn but I will yeet and skeet a troll that is causing trouble from under my bridge, you savvy? #GodWins #wwg1wga

27 February, 04:00
NOT #CIA .. used it as generic "secret whatever thing"