Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
23 February, 07:32
The Best Is Yet To Come . ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
melina durocher @Mommadur
25 February, 02:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you for this reminder. i was diagnosed with a rare cancer this week, and this is exactly what I needed to see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
25 February, 02:27
In response melina durocher to her Publication
Mangosteen & Artmesia / Wormwood Destroy Cancer Cells .

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 February, 11:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
And graviola.

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 12:29
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Baking Soda Does too! ! We add to each cup of coffee! Get Natural B.S without aluminum. Arm n Hammer has alum. :
(

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
26 February, 07:04
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
i wonder if we can give it to our pets that have growths? does anyone know?

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 08:57
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I Would think so- they eat people food all the time. We give our dogs coconut oil daily too, they love it :) It is known as a wonder food too :) Collidol silver is also given to dogs. Blessings ! Will send some prayers your way too!!! Blessings!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
thank you for the info. Sending hugs & prayers
09:05 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tiffany S Slw, click on at the bottom under it