Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

melina durocher @Mommadur
25 February, 02:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you for this reminder. i was diagnosed with a rare cancer this week, and this is exactly what I needed to see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 February, 11:05
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
And graviola.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
Baking Soda Does too! ! We add to each cup of coffee! Get Natural B.S without aluminum. Arm n Hammer has alum. :
(
12:29 PM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CrimsonRevolver in this post can reply
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
26 February, 07:04
In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication
i wonder if we can give it to our pets that have growths? does anyone know?

Crimson Revolver @CrimsonRevolver
26 February, 08:57
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I Would think so- they eat people food all the time. We give our dogs coconut oil daily too, they love it :) It is known as a wonder food too :) Collidol silver is also given to dogs. Blessings ! Will send some prayers your way too!!! Blessings!

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
26 February, 07:03
where do you find the natural baking soda? grocery stores?

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
26 February, 08:59
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Yes, usually its the cheapest one.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
26 February, 12:42
Just found this:

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
28 February, 02:52
Is BS good for weight loss?

Roxy Proxy @RoxyProxy17
01 March, 10:23
For guidance look into Dr. Sircus - https://drsircus.com/ he has a book on it as well as other natural remedies. You do have to be careful - but there are so many things you can do with baking soda.