Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

melina durocher @Mommadur
25 February, 02:16
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Thank you for this reminder. i was diagnosed with a rare cancer this week, and this is exactly what I needed to see!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

Amanda Florida Girl @AmandaMAGA
06 May, 10:28
My mom died two days ago from cancer. I wish we would have skipped chemo and tried natural cures. She was only 63. I wanted the med beds for her. My best friend is gone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
26 February, 09:47
Man... I had lots of these when I was much much younger. They are DELICIOUS!!!

Just LilOleMe @Justlittleolme
26 February, 09:08
Is there something good for alzheimer's?

Ragia HRH @HRH
25 February, 12:14
TRUE! We have been taking this everyday since we have no access to mangosteen fruit. it also has lots of Vits.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 February, 11:05
And graviola.

EAM Leonard @EALeonard
08 July, 10:34
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
soursop or guanabana

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
25 February, 03:46
Artemisia has so many benefits.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
25 February, 02:47
la blague 🤓ce fruit j'adore

melina durocher @Mommadur
25 February, 02:44
thank you. I will definitely look into this in the morning

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 February, 02:33
artemesia is wormwood right? it kills parasites of all kinds. HCQ does some of that too. have read HCQ can heal cancer. Did realize that about mangosteen. TY💙