Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 10:24
this is ingenious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 February, 10:35
In response Light Being to her Publication
😀I agree! It's gorgeous *and* edible

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by lightbeing in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 February, 10:57
I want to take my aunt's fig tree & use a graft or something to be able to plant that variety at my place
Would also love to plant some apple & pear trees
It's figuring out the best soil & varieties to plant in one's area but I'd love to have a mini orchard that I can pick from but also others in the community
I live out in the country but there's been a dearth of fruit trees in the area in recent years & I'd like to see several of us get back to that

What I'd really love to see is featured in that pic, in urban areas or even cities lots of fruit trees & even gardens in the yards, roofs or vacant areas
That would lessen or eliminate people's reliance on having to buy groceries with fruit & veggies of dubious origins

Light Being @lightbeing
26 February, 11:00
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
just need to take the initiative to make it happen

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
26 February, 10:54
In your own front yard!