Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok so Nana is working today again so in and out but Nana as always has questions. Now Idk if anyone can answer or will be brave enough to answer but:
I have told you I am havin many visions, wide ass awake visions.
I have been having visitors for months now, and by visitors I mean I can see them and feel them here but no one else can see them.
Most are either angels or benevolent. But there have been some exceptions.
So the ones with the pointed jagged teeth, what exactly are they??? Reptilians or just run of the mill demons?? Those teeth make em look like demons.
NAna is not fookn playing!
If they are reptilians then are they all bad cause scary as it was I did not really sense any malace or evil eminating from it.
No NANA is not damn crazy, think about it, if I were crazy would I be asking you about them???? Really? Anyone else having visions? Surely Nana is not the only one here.
03:08 PM - Feb 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
26 February, 04:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have had various visitors, it has been a while. Never what you are describing though, never felt fear. Different types ....... I agree, I believe I would have felt fear if they meant harm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
26 February, 03:07
Visions hasn't happened here, have gotten a heads up in dreams, felt tingles and a few other odd things. If I remember a dream I know there was a reason for it, sometimes the heads up is for months in advance. Have heard knockings but told them to go away, they don't belong here, know that along with the good can come the bad.

Sometimes just know things without being told... knew who adopted cousins real mother was long before they did... this happened more often as a kid, not as often anymore. But have described an internet friends bedroom by just seeing it in my mind.

How many feel the energy in their palms while praying? The first time I noticed it kept me awake most of the night. Think most of the time I feel the energy instead of seeing it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 09:43
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Things started out happening to Nana a little at a time as well. I am not afraid of it tho I embrace it, as my first occurances were from God so I do not worry about it or fret over it.
You never know what is good or bad until you look at it to see for yourself.

chore Toke @choretoke
26 February, 09:44
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I feel what you're saying, feel the same way🙏🏽👍🏽🇺🇸🇵🇷🇺🇸🇵🇷

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 February, 01:56
Im an empath...and that feels like a curse ugh

26 February, 04:07
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
I think I would feel it if it were evil. I have felt the evil ones b4.

Christine Witmer @TruthWillSetYouFree
26 February, 05:10
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Also an empath. Have not had visions per se, but have woken up feeling something in the room watching me. Always pray the "Jesus Prayer" over and over until it goes away. "Lord Jesus Christ have mercy on me." Being an empath is a blessing and a curse, feeling other people's emotions is not always easy; but here to help.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
26 February, 01:47
so as a kid up til about 8 saw stuff good and bad all the time....family quit going to catholic church, they trickled to a stop...had a premonition while at football practice at 10...my school had a bad bus crash and a friend lost an arm...really wanted things to go away and they did til h.s., lots of shadow figures and occasional angels.
fast forward to the past couple years, stroke at 35-find out the reason should have killed me as a kid, 2 years of prep for last year aka lots of meditation and alone time and everything comes back at least now i know how to "shield" the bad stuff off and quite happy just sitting back watching things come into focus.
the gift and curse of a body is its just a vessel and we are born into it with no memory of what we are or what we can do. we learn from family and that becomes our reality, maybe that protects us or teaches us what we are here for...
anyway no you're not alone, i don't know what the dark stuff is, i'm just glad there are angels too!

26 February, 01:54
In response TxQ Vibes to his Publication
It is awesome that you are at a good place with it now. So glad for you. Nana has been having fun with it as well, I dont allow much of anything to take my joy.
I had the NDE yrs ago so I really have no fear of death. If everyone could have seen and felt what I saw and felt their days would be better too. Stay in touch please.

Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 01:38
I don't have visions, but I had visual premonitions when I was a child. I didn't know what it was at the time. Over the years, certain events and people in my life made me disconnect. Slowly, I forgot they even happened until a few years ago when all those supressed memories started coming back.
The most powerful premonition I had was on August 30, 1986. It was a Saturday and neighbors were celebrating Saint Alexander, and I was up late. I saw a giant claw with black fingers and nails scratching my face and chest, trying to harm me. I ran to my great-grandma and shortly after, a 7.1 earthquake happened. I didn't see any teeth, only claws.

26 February, 01:41
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Perhaps you still have the abilities but like most of us our earthsuits are so corrupted with chemicals nothing work as it should.

QueZ Sentme @Q_Sentme
26 February, 01:16
Got this from someone here. Sorry, don't remember who. "They aren't all bad." http://greatdreams.com/rep...

26 February, 01:19
In response QueZ Sentme to her Publication
Thank you.
I have talked to a couple of ppl that swear they have met reptilians and that many of them are not bad and as a matter of fact are held in terror of the ones that are bad.
The ppl that I heard these things from are not crazy.
I did not feel any evil in this one, and typically I feel the evil ones energies right away.
I have had them too.

reaper myer @reapermyer
26 February, 01:11
🙂i got you nana banana....i have a song with instructions to keep the boogeyman away.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

26 February, 01:43
In response reaper myer to his Publication
😁😘😇🙏

Patriot May @Patriot_May77
26 February, 01:03
Have you done any research on them, the ones with teeth?

26 February, 01:05
In response Patriot May to her Publication
The only thing I have seen are stories of reptilians really.

DorDor AkWat @Dorsee21
25 February, 09:43
Nana, you are not alone on this one.

26 February, 01:02
In response DorDor AkWat to her Publication
😘😇🙏

Book Girl @Bookgirlpatriot
25 February, 09:01
Demons. You have authority over them. The minute you see them Say "You have no authority over me. I serve the one true God Yahweh. I rebuke you in the name of Jesus. Be gone."

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
25 February, 06:43
Hi Nana. I thought i would share with you. My dear hubby passed away on 2/11/21. I've been praying for signs...this morning...this was on his blanket. i tried to logic it away but cannot. I first fell in love with his strong manly hands....

Win Gale @Wingale17
25 February, 09:43
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
so sorry for your loss, i feel my mom here with me every day God bless you

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 February, 10:05
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
*gave me the chillbumps*

sorry for your loss💛

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
25 February, 06:15
Minions / Gargoyles - [They] know you're open.
Smudge stick - light it on fire and it should smoke. From the basement up run the smoke throughout your house saying a prayer of protection (closets, corners, behind items, especially where stagnant energy is). When completed bless salt and salt ALL entryways while saying a prayer of protection.
Medals - Gold receive energy - Silver to release - and Cooper circulates it. Do NOT accept energy from an unknown source.

Copper pennies bless - bury face UP while saying a prayer of protection. This will bubble your land from under to over. Copper cirrulates 💞

Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
25 February, 06:18
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Bury Pennies North, East, South and West. Yes, start with North first. Sends it in a clockwise motion 💞

26 February, 04:15
In response Nothing IsRandom to her Publication
Thank you for sharing

Green Hive @ckmk2001
25 February, 06:05
The veil feels thinner of late. Careful who you comminicate with.

Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
25 February, 05:25
I don't know what the toothy one is, but a friend and I have both noticed that there seems to be more "activity".

25 February, 06:34
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
Ehay exactly is the toothy one?

Phoenix Rises @Rita_1776
25 February, 04:22
Not 1 of them is nice or friendly. Dont be fooled. he is the great deciever. The closer you get to God and a more formal spiritual life the stronger the attacks get, your a bigger prize for them. My physical attacks get strong at times but we are Gods chosen and we control them. " My soul is the tabernacle of the Lord, I banish you in His name". works every time. God bless, stay strong, call on St Michael daily

25 February, 04:43
In response Phoenix Rises to her Publication
Nana talkes to both God and Michael everyday.

25 February, 04:44
In response Phoenix Rises to her Publication
😘😇Thank you hun

Miki Ashley @Miki
25 February, 04:22
do the ones with the teeth have long stringy hair and is there 3 of those?

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
25 February, 03:32
I pray His hedge of protection over you and all around you. 🙏

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
25 February, 03:17
vernon nielsen

Murray Frogbard @Frogbard
25 February, 03:17
Nana, I love you fren. Test those spirits against the solid Word of the Living God, aka the Bible. the enemy disguises himself as an angel of light.

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
25 February, 03:15
pray ask god he has the best intel..he created all and knows all

Captivating Defender @CaptivatingDefender
25 February, 03:13
There's another guy on here that has experiences...... I'll get right back with you on his name....

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
25 February, 03:13
All Demons, be careful