Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 03:08
Ok so Nana is working today again so in and out but Nana as always has questions. Now Idk if anyone can answer or will be brave enough to answer but:
I have told you I am havin many visions, wide ass awake visions.
I have been having visitors for months now, and by visitors I mean I can see them and feel them here but no one else can see them.
Most are either angels or benevolent. But there have been some exceptions.
So the ones with the pointed jagged teeth, what exactly are they??? Reptilians or just run of the mill demons?? Those teeth make em look like demons.
NAna is not fookn playing!
If they are reptilians then are they all bad cause scary as it was I did not really sense any malace or evil eminating from it.
No NANA is not damn crazy, think about it, if I were crazy would I be asking you about them???? Really? Anyone else having visions? Surely Nana is not the only one here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phoenix Rises @Rita_1776
Not 1 of them is nice or friendly. Dont be fooled. he is the great deciever. The closer you get to God and a more formal spiritual life the stronger the attacks get, your a bigger prize for them. My physical attacks get strong at times but we are Gods chosen and we control them. " My soul is the tabernacle of the Lord, I banish you in His name". works every time. God bless, stay strong, call on St Michael daily
04:22 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Rita_1776 in this post can reply
25 February, 04:44
In response Phoenix Rises to her Publication
๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‡Thank you hun

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 February, 04:43
In response Phoenix Rises to her Publication
Nana talkes to both God and Michael everyday.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
25 February, 04:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know you do! Nice bumpin into to you Nana! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป