Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 03:08
Ok so Nana is working today again so in and out but Nana as always has questions. Now Idk if anyone can answer or will be brave enough to answer but:
I have told you I am havin many visions, wide ass awake visions.
I have been having visitors for months now, and by visitors I mean I can see them and feel them here but no one else can see them.
Most are either angels or benevolent. But there have been some exceptions.
So the ones with the pointed jagged teeth, what exactly are they??? Reptilians or just run of the mill demons?? Those teeth make em look like demons.
NAna is not fookn playing!
If they are reptilians then are they all bad cause scary as it was I did not really sense any malace or evil eminating from it.
No NANA is not damn crazy, think about it, if I were crazy would I be asking you about them???? Really? Anyone else having visions? Surely Nana is not the only one here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
Hi Nana. I thought i would share with you. My dear hubby passed away on 2/11/21. I've been praying for signs...this morning...this was on his blanket. i tried to logic it away but cannot. I first fell in love with his strong manly hands....
06:43 PM - Feb 25, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Dannimoon17 in this post can reply
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
25 February, 10:05
In response Passing Notes Patriot to her Publication
*gave me the chillbumps*

sorry for your loss💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Win Gale @Wingale17
25 February, 09:43
so sorry for your loss, i feel my mom here with me every day God bless you

Tina Griffith @mileymasters
25 February, 09:10
First my sincere condolences on your loss. And THAT is amazing! My Mom passed away and I was asleep on my aunt's couch. Middle of the night, from a sound sleep I awoke to the feel of her placing her hand on my shoulder. Scared the poo out of me but later I felt it was her saying goodbye. He is always a heartbeat away. Just keep talking to him. He hears you. 🥰

lil Smith @lilyraven
25 February, 09:04
wow a heaven sent sign ❤️my sympathies. know he is near and firever in your heart. never more than a thought away. hugs

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 09:00
Nana is so sorry for your loss, I really think they stay with us for just a little while just to make it easier on us because I know where their next place is, I have seen it, and it is too amazing for words to discribe it. 😇💜🙏
My son was around for almost 3 months after he passed, I can tell you the night he left because he woke up to come to the porch to say he had to go now. I was better and he knew God would pull me out of the darkness then. He just said he had to do other things now that I would be ok. And I was. You will be ok too. Our souls are eternal and if he was truely your soul mate, I very much believe you will be togeher again. You just have to hold onto God and your wonderful memories. Life is not over it is just a little different part for you to do some different things now. Concentrate on God and taking care of you now.

Penopi Patriot @Penopi
25 February, 09:51
I have experienced visits from a few different people.
The one I FELT the most from was my cousin.
when she passed, she woke me up. she kissed my cheek. I absolutely felt it.

Passing Notes Patriot @Dannimoon17
25 February, 09:58
I've never felt closer to our heavenly father than i have in the last 8 month's..beautiful feeling.

Jersey Girl @Jersey23
25 February, 08:59
🙏🏻🙏🏻 Sorry for your loss. What a lovely sign you received.

arba happihr @arba
25 February, 08:56
Congratulations. I now believe with pratice they can do many thing. Great... I want to see if my son can show upand leave a hello. I know he is here ,I saw him walk by me. Not him perse a outline of his shadow. Now you know why people dont want to talk to me. hahahahahaha Snooze you loose!!!!

God Wins donated @GR2021
25 February, 06:46
❤️