Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 February, 03:08
Ok so Nana is working today again so in and out but Nana as always has questions. Now Idk if anyone can answer or will be brave enough to answer but:
I have told you I am havin many visions, wide ass awake visions.
I have been having visitors for months now, and by visitors I mean I can see them and feel them here but no one else can see them.
Most are either angels or benevolent. But there have been some exceptions.
So the ones with the pointed jagged teeth, what exactly are they??? Reptilians or just run of the mill demons?? Those teeth make em look like demons.
NAna is not fookn playing!
If they are reptilians then are they all bad cause scary as it was I did not really sense any malace or evil eminating from it.
No NANA is not damn crazy, think about it, if I were crazy would I be asking you about them???? Really? Anyone else having visions? Surely Nana is not the only one here.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 01:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't have visions, but I had visual premonitions when I was a child. I didn't know what it was at the time. Over the years, certain events and people in my life made me disconnect. Slowly, I forgot they even happened until a few years ago when all those supressed memories started coming back.
The most powerful premonition I had was on August 30, 1986. It was a Saturday and neighbors were celebrating Saint Alexander, and I was up late. I saw a giant claw with black fingers and nails scratching my face and chest, trying to harm me. I ran to my great-grandma and shortly after, a 7.1 earthquake happened. I didn't see any teeth, only claws.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Perhaps you still have the abilities but like most of us our earthsuits are so corrupted with chemicals nothing work as it should.
01:41 AM - Feb 26, 2021
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Bella Kay @Bella_K
26 February, 01:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've been thinking about that. I lost faith for many years. I'm trying to get close to God, ask for forgiveness and forgive those who wronged me. I think if I cleanse and pray, I'll be able to connect again.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 February, 01:56
In response Bella Kay to her Publication
😘😇🙏I think you are right. The connection is there in all of us. Nana will pray you find yours