Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
God I hope Rush got a med bed. He deserves one.
10:57 PM - Feb 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Theresa Marie @Tmaries3
27 February, 01:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I Hope He's Rejoicing In Heaven With Jesus...
Pure Freedom, No Pain, No Med Beds Needed.🙏😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
26 February, 03:16
We all need Med Beds after what
they have done to us........

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
25 February, 09:50
I was thinking the same thing. Get him healed and protected as more things get revealed he would be a target for sure.

Passionate Patriot @PassionatePatriot
25 February, 05:44
Passionate Patriots continue to pray and BELIEVE that RUSH will return better than ever before! Deplorables and DittoHeads KNQW the world NEEDS Great Leaders to help HUMANITY navigate and LEARN the TRUTH! RUSH is a fabulous teacher! Rush and DJT share an awesome chemistry that will help heal our hearts and the red white blue! We Need YOU Rush! We dont believe your time is up! May GOD restore and revive our friend and fellow Patriot El Rushbo!

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
25 February, 12:58
Im pretty sure that was the plan all along

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
25 February, 12:12
I was thinking the same thing. I'm not convinced he died.

Enlightened Momma @Enlightened_Momma
25 February, 12:11
Doesn’t everyone?

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
25 February, 12:08
🙏🙏🙏I was thinking the same thing, if anyone deserves a med bed it's Rush Limbaugh😇❤️💙❤️

Carol WWG1WGA @QConch
25 February, 12:08
🙏🙏🙏I was thinking the same thing, if anyone deserves a med bed it's Rush Limbaugh😇❤️💙❤️

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
25 February, 11:31
What a testimonial for Med Beds and quantum physics that would be! Have wondered the same thing.

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
25 February, 11:03
I said this to my husband, who still thinks I'm a little nutty these past 2 years, but I said to him: "It's the 17th, what if he's still with us and they used a med bed on him?" Makes sense? A Patriot, close to our beloved President Trump, a conservative with years of service telling us the truth! I believe there are many still with us, and some we think are that aren't. Wouldn't this be Grand. :)

Erin Reasoner @Ekr
27 February, 07:49
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication
what is a med bed? i have never heard that before and i too thought tge 17th was odd

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
25 February, 10:59
That's what I was thinking, esp when I was listening to Catherine on the show, during the memorial! Perfection -- hope so!

Jackson 525 @Jackson525
25 February, 10:45
Are you saying what I think you're saying??? oh my gosh, can you spell it out for us please, just once for crying out loud!!??

qjmoss66 Freedom @qjmoss
25 February, 07:44
me too. first thing i thought of when i heard the news.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 February, 06:50
Heard some story Rush is Jimmy Morrison. Who on earth knows, but if meth beds exist Rush is not dead.

i have never heard of any of the caba( of the past) die of illness. Never, they live till a ripe age.

America First @AmericaFirst17
25 February, 11:55
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
What if those who are of the darkness cannot use the medbeds? Because they are of demonic frequency, but, just did not want to release the medbeds to us because they hate Gods' love for humanity?

Yes, I notice many of them live to very old age. I think it is because they have stolen our monies to have the finest of everything. Healthcare, no stress of money worries, food, etc.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
25 February, 05:44
i wanted to say it, i truley believe it, he is healed and will Continue to be a great American patriot as we all lead our country to victory. To health wealth and happiness for all humanity.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
25 February, 03:30
I keep telling my DC/Balt friend that I am sure he's been saved/hidden.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
25 February, 02:08
Ok. Time to show some ignorance on my own behalf. Where is a good source of info on med beds. I did to a quick search engine search and read the post that was in FB, but what else is out there on this? Anyone got some links to solid info?

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
25 February, 02:15
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
I heard they will be coming to USA after financial reset. Texas first and then Florida. subscribe to Charlie Ward, he is up on it.

LGBT_ deplorable @LGBT_deplorable
25 February, 05:27
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication

Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
25 February, 01:43
lve been wondering if the weeknd is michael jackson post med bed. he would look much more natural. im so excited to be healed, i have been very ill my whole life- things i was born with that cant be fixed by healthy living. i cant even imagine what it would be like to live pain free, to be able to sleep, to have energy!!!

Kathleen Jones @KathyJ
25 February, 08:14
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
PRAYERS HEADED UP FOR YOU NOW. +++

America First @AmericaFirst17
25 February, 11:56
In response Ghost in the Kachime to her Publication
Do everything it says to do in this free pdf. U will be healed.

https://www.pdfdrive.com/t...

Mosaiclady ForTrump @PatriotsRepublic
25 February, 01:07
That is the first thing I thought. I Hope so.

Smokey Jane @Fitbit
25 February, 12:40
I’m hoping too:)

TruthRules 463 @TruthRules463
25 February, 12:19
I am hoping he will be a spokesperson for the Med Beds...🤷🏻‍♀️🙏🏻

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole @BunnyQ17
24 February, 11:40
I was thinking the very same thing!

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
24 February, 11:29
Don't think you'd tease us with this one! Miracles do happen...this is Biblical!

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
24 February, 11:29
This is by far the best movie I've ever seen!! 😎

Jim Boswell @speakerman19422
24 February, 11:26
I started listening to Rush on 1210am. in the 1990's.

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
24 February, 11:32
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
It's just timing. Not favor. Had it been a year earlier there would have been no chance.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
25 February, 03:42
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
Ok, But who decide where the limit is / who can or not get access to these med beds?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 11:20
I like others have been wondering why certain people have not been privied to such an appliance?

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
24 February, 11:41
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
Say, can i get a med bed so I don't have to spend a couple hundred bucks a month natural substances?

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
24 February, 11:10
🙏Had this same thought. 🙏

Zero Oclock @ZeroOclock
24 February, 11:10
🙏Had this same thought. 🙏